Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much childcare does she want?!
Oh boo hoo. Some of us have to use childcare to go to work, not so we can do household chores. Stop being a lazy grubby mare and clean when your kids are napping or when they go to bed. Spend less time blocking and deleting comments and more time looking after your mucky mansion if you’re not happy with the mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was anyone else pregnant (and not necessarily with your first) working and having to catch up on chores when your kids were in bed? Hands up ✋🏻
Grabs it’s your choice to go to bed at 6pm and wake up at 5am so it’s on you if you’re tired. They’re are plenty of hours in the day if you learn to prioritise your time!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Was anyone else pregnant (and not necessarily with your first) working and having to catch up on chores when your kids were in bed? Hands up ✋🏻
Grabs it’s your choice to go to bed at 6pm and wake up at 5am so it’s on you if you’re tired. They’re are plenty of hours in the day if you learn to prioritise your time!
Let’s not forget she also openly tells us what TV series she’s binge watching during nap time…just tidy up! She also has a cleaner!

Reactions: 12
How much childcare does she want?!
5 days a week kid free.... with weekends free to play mummy and daddy with the kids props, to create content for the 'working' week ahead of their busy weekends of morning walks, food slop nightmares, dreamy fields near the M25, allotment bollox, days out at the same locations which ain't local, ad-afflicted linking the tit out of stuff and 'parental boasting' etc., etc.

Reactions: 11
I have a suggestion.

1.Reduce the crap she has in that house by atleast 50%

2. pack away as she goes.

Two things she’ll never do so it will always look like a tip

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh for god's sake she so irritating.
There's no magic trick to keeping a clean and tidy house. People do sometimes say to me - 'how do you keep your house so clean'. Simple answer - I don't sit down until its clean and tidy. And its a massive priority for me - my mental health suffers with clutter and chaos.
I have friends who love clutter and chaos - and that's absolutely fine - just own it.
I don't think Grabby really knows who she is ... part of her wants to be a free spirit (Adamo-esque) wafting around beaches with sand between her toes. The other half wants to be a home-counties Stepford-wife type (like Mama Kedge-Fund).
The problem is when you a child-bride, you have no idea who you actually are because your whole identity has been formed around your husband.

That's my bit of psychology for the day. I will now return to sorting out all the winter clothes out of my daughter's room. Vacuum packing them and replacing with summer clothes. (my toxic trait is buying nice clothes for a child that only wants to wear tracksuits).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her cleaner needs sacking!
To be fair I can't see how her cleaner can actually clean anything with all that mess around. You'd need hours and hours to tackle the tidying alone...

Oh for god's sake she so irritating.
There's no magic trick to keeping a clean and tidy house. People do sometimes say to me - 'how do you keep your house so clean'. Simple answer - I don't sit down until its clean and tidy. And its a massive priority for me - my mental health suffers with clutter and chaos.
I have friends who love clutter and chaos - and that's absolutely fine - just own it.
I don't think Grabby really knows who she is ... part of her wants to be a free spirit (Adamo-esque) wafting around beaches with sand between her toes. The other half wants to be a home-counties Stepford-wife type (like Mama Kedge-Fund).
The problem is when you a child-bride, you have no idea who you actually are because your whole identity has been formed around your husband.

That's my bit of psychology for the day. I will now return to sorting out all the winter clothes out of my daughter's room. Vacuum packing them and replacing with summer clothes. (my toxic trait is buying nice clothes for a child that only wants to wear tracksuits).
This. The split personality is unsettling.
And ironically for all the "free spirit" laid back attitude she portrays (+5kids), Courtney Adamo's house is very uncluttered and clean (because it's an Insta stage).

Reactions: 10
I would guess that Grabs is the kind of person who’s held onto every single thing she’s ever had, never having regular clear outs or updating her decor, she just keeps it all either shoved in wardrobes and cupboards or sitting out getting dusty.

Reactions: 7
This. The split personality is unsettling.
And ironically for all the "free spirit" laid back attitude she portrays (+5kids), Courtney Adamo's house is very uncluttered and clean (because it's an Insta stage).
Grabby is a total control freak Stepford wife. As far removed from the hippy dippy Byron Bay vibe as you can get. She just wants a similar shart coloured grid and the trust-fund lifestyle.

Reactions: 6
5 days a week kid free.... with weekends free to play mummy and daddy with the kids props, to create content for the 'working' week ahead of their busy weekends of morning walks, food slop nightmares, dreamy fields near the M25, allotment bollox, days out at the same locations which ain't local, ad-afflicted linking the tit out of stuff and 'parental boasting' etc., etc.
I think she would actually like the set up as with their ‘family dog’ (her mum and dads dog who I think she would pick and choose when she wanted anything to do with!)
They could all share her two children. She can still do Pilates, pop to liberty’s, have her nails done etc. Then when it suits (and there are photo opportunities to be had/money to be made) she will have them for a few hours. Obviously going to someone else at night time because that wouldn’t be fair on her!

Reactions: 4
She’s actually admitted in those comments that she has a cleaner once a fortnight for a deep clean. I would bet that’s the only time ANY cleaning ever gets done in that house unless it’s for a crappy Hoover ad

Reactions: 6
She’s also stated in the past that she’s ocd and she likes things tidy - how? When?

Not only are her parents within 5 minutes walk but she also has a husband who is at home most of the time. And she has a cleaner.

Like everyone else I just don’t get how her home can be so dirty and disorganised.

Reactions: 12
She’s actually admitted in those comments that she has a cleaner once a fortnight for a deep clean. I would bet that’s the only time ANY cleaning ever gets done in that house unless it’s for a crappy Hoover ad
She definitely doesn’t do any cleaning if she needs a deep clean every two weeks. Dirty cow.

Reactions: 9
Do you ever have a day when you wonder if it's time to come off Insta because you can't believe humans can be so ridiculous? Between Grabby, Suffolk Nest's Warehouse pricing debacle and my other pet peeves stupid fricking shoe wall, I am about done today 🤦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you ever have a day when you wonder if it's time to come off Insta because you can't believe humans can be so ridiculous? Between Grabby, Suffolk Nest's Warehouse pricing debacle and my other pet peeves stupid fricking shoe wall, I am about done today 🤦
I’ve just gone onto the Suffolk nests post. Wow!!! She’s pissed a lot of ppl off

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Often ! Sometimes the people on IG are so up themselves. It's like 'get real'. Ohhh look I'm in Cuba, ohhh I'm with the family in Spain.
Then it's - oh I'm writing a book (out in May !) - how to style Peonies 1,000 ways! Ffs ! 🤣

I’ve just gone onto the Suffolk nests post. Wow!!! She’s pissed a lot of ppl off
Just had butchers ! 😂Well and truly pissed professional florists off. Ohhhhh dear oh dear. About time. This is the thing with IG. People thing that they can grow a few flowers, bake a few cakes and it makes them professionals. 🤷🏻‍♀️Same as with Blooming freakin Niki and her blooming naff flatlays. Thinks she's a stulist NOT. Oh and Laura Aka H&H s who sows s few freaking sweet peas while wearing white cotton dress etc ! 🤣

Has she deleted it? I can’t see!
No ! You just have to scroll through the comments. In the second photo from her last one👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.