Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220321-072047_Chrome.jpg

Thread 38, let's be having you (with no swears please, we're polite Herts village folk)

Just when you thought the scabbiest thing she did was flog tit stained baby vests at a pound a pop, she creaked open her dusty wallet and vastly researched whether it was "worth it" to spend £12 on admission to legoland.

I suppose she had to sell 12 dirty vests to cover that so you can see why it'd be a big deal.

Meanwhile her husband earns 10 times more than you lady and curious George got another commission ...making a bench at his Mummy's house.

She also had a breakdown being completely "burnt out" after her trip to Cali (🤮 ) which turned out to be over a wait list for a wallpaper guy. Spoilt and unself aware isn't in it. A few "you got this mamas" and a big reveal of the kids play-fireplace (it's not a room) and all was well.

Congrats @Hashtagged

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How long till Michaela Fish posts about the nice weather we’ve been having? Bentos will be in a bikini and flippers in that tin bath in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I missed the legoland stuff. Did she really question spending £12 on taking her kids to legoland?

That’s the most insane thing I’ve heard about her.

They can well afford to go, they’ve just had a months holiday in America FFS!

Christ grabby, put your hand in your pocket and put your kids enjoyment first for a change.

The real reason she would have been hesitant to go is because it would be a day off that wouldn’t tie in with her tit page. Legoland is a toddler heaven - bright colours etc.

Reactions: 15
Coming back on her wedding blog article, she says dress shops must have thought she was a fraud because she didn’t have a ring on her finger. Grabs my dear they probably thought you were the flower girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Fab recap Whittling and thanks for the new thread, the last one went on longer than a Grabby blog post😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1139655

Thread 38, let's be having you (with no swears please, we're polite Herts village folk)

Just when you thought the scabbiest thing she did was flog tit stained baby vests at a pound a pop, she creaked open her dusty wallet and vastly researched whether it was "worth it" to spend £12 on admission to legoland.

I suppose she had to sell 12 dirty vests to cover that so you can see why it'd be a big deal.

Meanwhile her husband earns 10 times more than you lady and curious George got another commission ...making a bench at his Mummy's house.

She also had a breakdown being completely "burnt out" after her trip to Cali (🤮 ) which turned out to be over a wait list for a wallpaper guy. Spoilt and unself aware isn't in it. A few "you got this mamas" and a big reveal of the kids play-fireplace (it's not a room) and all was well.

Congrats @Hashtagged
No swears?! How the duck will I manage that Monkey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I missed the legoland stuff. Did she really question spending £12 on taking her kids to legoland?
Yes, she did. It was £4 a head and baby was free but she researched (her words) would it be "worth it".

As someone else said, the primary colours and plastic everywhere might have meant her £12 investment wouldn't return a grid worthy photo.

Plus she's as tight as a ducks arse so even paying £4 in total nevermind per person would've upset her.

Reactions: 12
Yes, she did. It was £4 a head and baby was free but she researched (her words) would it be "worth it".

As someone else said, the primary colours and plastic everywhere might have meant her £12 investment wouldn't return a grid worthy photo.

Plus she's as tight as a ducks arse so even paying £4 in total nevermind per person would've upset her.
Did you see the bit also where she said “children under 90cm are free”. Then next line “Freya is 94cm” as if she was saying it fuming through gritted teeth that she had to pay another £4 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it a lot warmer down south today? I’m in the midlands and it’s overcast and about 13c. Definitely not paddling pool and no coat weather

Reactions: 11
Is it a lot warmer down south today? I’m in the midlands and it’s overcast and about 13c. Definitely not paddling pool and no coat weather
I'm about an hour, hour and half drive from her and it is 16c here. Pleasant in the sun but I wouldn't have my baby play in water in a onesie, that's for sure. Especially when said baby had to go to A&E 3 or 4 times over winter...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I'm about an hour, hour and half drive from her and it is 16c here. Pleasant in the sun but I wouldn't have my baby play in water in a onesie, that's for sure. Especially when said baby had to go to A&E 3 or 4 times over winter...
It would have to be pushing high 20's before I put my baby in water outside. Its still chilly when there's a breeze

Reactions: 14
She’s absolutely bleeping loopy. I don’t let my youngest fanny about with water unless the temp outside is reasonable and she’s 13 😂 and by fannying I mean me spraying her with the hosepipe until she’s* had enough
*i’ve

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's sunny down south here but even in the sun it's definitely not warm enough to be dressed like Raffy is and playing in water. I went out in a jacket and jumper earlier. What the actual duck is wrong with her, seriously.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.