RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house is my worst nightmare. I’d carpet that sitting room (so much nicer for crawling kiddos) and just sweep away alllll the clutter.
i can’t imagine how dusty and dirty it all is in real life.

edit … cant wait for FrahFrahto ask for the Paw Patrol Lookout Tower or the Barbie Dream House 🤣
That side table with all those photos and jugs. An accident just waiting to happen. Plus they must be so dusty. Urgh.

Reactions: 6
Grabby on the beg for toy storage even though her kids have less toys than my doctors waiting room.
They don't have anything other than books and a couple of wooden blocks.

Behave yourself grabby. You've a decent sized house, give that room over to the kids as a playroom and buy them some toys.

Grabby skinflint
She's got a brother that designs flat pack crap! 😂 - sure he could knock something up.

She needs curious George on the case PRONTO
I've just said that! He could knock something up pronto 😂👍

Reactions: 2
She's got a brother that designs flat pack crap! 😂 - sure he could knock something up.

I've just said that! He could knock something up pronto 😂👍
I think he's got a store of kids storage all ready to sell once grabby reveals/advertises it for him. The story has been planted to pre empt their new line.

Either that or she is just begging

Reactions: 8
How out of place does that fun cube toy look amongst that dreary corner of brown-beige-shart 1700s Romanian orphanage toys. So depressing for those poor little children of hers having their toys chosen by that selfish woman child.
I wonder if her decor colour choice is her state of mind?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How out of place does that fun cube toy look amongst that dreary corner of brown-beige-shart 1700s Romanian orphanage toys. So depressing for those poor little children of hers having their toys chosen by that selfish woman child.
I was thinking the same - I mean the beige toys always looked dull but next to something completely opposite its so stark.

I agree with others - she has a lot of space and could just de-clutter the snug and re arrange the furniture to make it a more useful and practical space for both kids and parents. I would love to be able to give my daughter the luxury of more space for her toys. Sadly we are in a small terrace where the living room acts as hallway/dining room/lounge/playroom.

Why is she so insistent on toys being part of her decor?! They're kids toys. They're not meant to fit in. Just do what everyone else does and get an ikea storage unit with the big tubs and chuck it all in there at the end of the day. Job done.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was thinking the same - I mean the beige toys always looked dull but next to something completely opposite its so stark.

I agree with others - she has a lot of space and could just de-clutter the snug and re arrange the furniture to make it a more useful and practical space for both kids and parents. I would love to be able to give my daughter the luxury of more space for her toys. Sadly we are in a small terrace where the living room acts as hallway/dining room/lounge/playroom.

Why is she so insistent on toys being part of her decor?! They're kids toys. They're not meant to fit in. Just do what everyone else does and get an ikea storage unit with the big tubs and chuck it all in there at the end of the day. Job done.
That would be too practical for her to figure out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said something about maybe changing the snug room info a play room at some point but at the moment because of the buggies.. I.e it’s being used as buggy storage. Buggy storage instead of a spare room so the spare room upstairs can’t be used for a proper size child’s bedroom. Just fold the buggies up in the hallway or put them in the boot room - or the car like the rest of us!

Reactions: 13
She said something about maybe changing the snug room info a play room at some point but at the moment because of the buggies.. I.e it’s being used as buggy storage. Buggy storage instead of a spare room so the spare room upstairs can’t be used for a proper size child’s bedroom. Just fold the buggies up in the hallway or put them in the boot room - or the car like the rest of us!
This proves that her house is more of an insta set than a home.
Anyone with a bit of common sense would have the snug as a warm and cozy playroom- nice fresh paint on the walls, warm carpet and layered rugs, comfy chairs, cushions and beanbags, colourful posters and prints, ikea storage (you get the drift!) you can store buggy’s in the car boot/ hall/ boot room.
But she can’t do that coz it would interfere with the totally pointless, impractical, but oh so instagramable asfetic

Reactions: 17
I was in disbelief when I read that. Does she really think she needs an entire room to store their buggies? What on earth does she think everyone else does?

Those stories of where the toys are stored horrified me. I couldn't cope with having multiple toy storage/play areas in different parts of the house and it seems like all toys are permanently out. Like others have said, just have one sodding playroom, put some toys away if there's too many and have them on rotation! It's not that hard Grabatha!

Reactions: 12