RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grabby on the beg for toy storage even though her kids have less toys than my doctors waiting room.
They don't have anything other than books and a couple of wooden blocks.

Behave yourself grabby. You've a decent sized house, give that room over to the kids as a playroom and buy them some toys.

Grabby skinflint
She’s purposely made that look a mess as she’s on the beg. twit

Reactions: 6
Been reading here grabby have you? Lol
I think there's probably toy storage in the style of IKEA kallax coming soon from the plywood company and this is pre emptying the launch so a sly ad for them. If not then she's just begging for storage to be sent by a kind PR person

Reactions: 7
All that space and there are toys behind the bleeping sofa. And why does the food have to be put back in categories?! Because Freya is 10 times more advanced with plastic food recognition?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my god. What a complete mess her house looks in all those stories 🤯 absolute tit show. Looks dark, dusty and cold too.

And as if she couldn’t have found better storage options. It’s not difficultShe really is so basic.

Reactions: 15
Her house looks like a nursing home. There is not one area in it that's aspirational to me

Reactions: 13
Haha not if it was plywood!

The cheek of tagging bearwood furniture as well. She must just assume she now has an on call carpenter!
Would this be connected to the fact that the other (better half?) of Toppling Toys has been making toy storage units I think?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is there so much BEIGE. I'd be interested to know if the kids (sorry kiddos) get overwhelmed when leaving the house where they can see actual colour.

Reactions: 3
I’m just going out on a limb and saying children selecting their own toys is a standard practice right across the world, even in places where no one knows what a ‘Montessori approach’ is.

🙄

B96DA606-E1AA-41CD-BD81-BF888B4B9A9D.jpeg

• Haha
The house is my worst nightmare. I’d carpet that sitting room (so much nicer for crawling kiddos) and just sweep away alllll the clutter.
i can’t imagine how dusty and dirty it all is in real life.

edit … cant wait for FrahFrahto ask for the Paw Patrol Lookout Tower or the Barbie Dream House 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m a Montessori trained teacher... there’s absolutely nothing Montessori about her or her set up. Also, speaking as someone with years of experience... Montessori is a massively outdated approach.

• Heart