RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then she would have to spend money on a new bed. Its not very montessori of her to keep her in a cot for so long.
I'm very surprised that Curious George hasn't whipped up a dreamy ply toddler bed for his niece under the Freya range at Bearwood furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unless that's an old recycled photo, the cot seems bare of any duvet or pillow which would imply Freya is still in a sleeping bag. I'm surprised she'd tolerate that - we stopped using them over the summer when it was really warm and my then 2 year old outgrew the biggest size anyway!

Reactions: 3
Unless that's an old recycled photo, the cot seems bare of any duvet or pillow which would imply Freya is still in a sleeping bag. I'm surprised she'd tolerate that - we stopped using them over the summer when it was really warm and my then 2 year old outgrew the biggest size anyway!
She’s probably managed to find her some pre loved shite that’s good until she leaves home

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also that canopy. Dangerous for a baby to start with but how on earth do they not find Freya hanging off it every morning?! Or is it just my 2 year old who's a thrill seeker? Oh hang on, Freya is clearly 10x better behaved than other toddlers and fully appreciates the aesthetic a mud coloured canopy brings to her room decor 🙄

Reactions: 8
Also that canopy. Dangerous for a baby to start with but how on earth do they not find Freya hanging off it every morning?! Or is it just my 2 year old who's a thrill seeker? Oh hang on, Freya is clearly 10x better behaved than other toddlers and fully appreciates the aesthetic a mud coloured canopy brings to her room decor 🙄
All 3 of mine would’ve had the time of their lives swinging from that! I bought my youngest a pretty princessey canopy but worried so much she’d end up tangled I took it down. It wasn’t worth it

Agree re that canopy. So dangerous.
If she doesn't get shot of it soon she will be scaling it to escape via the window to meet her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think the bed made on TToys was made by the other half of the partnership who made a lucky escape.
Ye
IMG_7757.jpg
p.

Yep. The former Thomlingtoys bed has gone with Mark, not Curious George. Will this mean Grabster can't have it as a freebie?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't Freya have any bed linen of pillows? In a house like that and with them pair being frugal she must be freezing

You and Skewbedu are on fire !!!!! 🤣 - been at the Chia seeds?
I can guarantee a chia seed has never passed my lips. I wouldn't know what to do with one. Neither have I made overnight oats which looks like Uncle Curious' ply chippings.

I mean, what an awful fugly bed. Who’d buy this for their child 😔
Excuse you! Grabby buy anything? 😂😂😂😂
She'll be tagging alllllll the bed companies any day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can guarantee a chia seed has never passed my lips. I wouldn't know what to do with one. Neither have I made overnight oats which looks like Uncle Curious' ply chippings.

Excuse you! Grabby buy anything? 😂😂😂😂
She'll be tagging alllllll the bed companies any day now.
I knew wouldn't touch the stuff ! 😂👍

Reactions: 2
Grabby on the beg for toy storage even though her kids have less toys than my doctors waiting room.
They don't have anything other than books and a couple of wooden blocks.

Behave yourself grabby. You've a decent sized house, give that room over to the kids as a playroom and buy them some toys.

Grabby skinflint

Attachments

• Angry