RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's scary that we also.know the floor plan, where her childrens bedrooms are, what they look like etc. I don't think I could sleep at night knowing that 95,000 people know where I live and how to get to my babies

Reactions: 8
pub on the corner looks nice! Sure she loves a 'soda' in there!
You're joking right? Pubs are the devil, full of debauched things such as people having a good time. She won't set foot in one even if it is for a glass of free tap water. I bet Mumma needs to hold her hand to even walk past one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You're joking right? Pubs are the devil, full of debauched things such as people having a good time. She won't set foot in one even if it is for a glass of free tap water. I bet Mumma needs to hold her hand to even walk past one.
And yet she probably would have been safer walking into that pub compared to the infamous school trip where she met her captor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There might be, gasp, Asian peeps that look like terrorists in there! That wouldn’t do

Reactions: 3
I drive past her house quite a lot. It’s a semi with a very scruffy exterior and gravel drive, over grown bushes and weeds. She has cleaners. See them parked on her drive at times.
Cleaners ! Nooooooo well what are they cleaning?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably has them in for a few hours and they clearly aren’t there long enough to scratch the surface. I bet they wipe a few surfaces, run the hoover round and bang the time is up. There’s clutter all over and that’ll slow them down. The whole house needs half the fixtures replacing, a couple of skips on the drive and then a proper deep clean.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she will look to move soon a few of her insta hun crew have new renovation projects.

Reactions: 1
There are some beautiful houses on that road, hers is not a country mile close to being the ‘best’ as it was described. Just the shabby and unkempt driveway, when compared to that of their adjoining neighbours, speaks volumes.

Reactions: 5
Dusty shart flatlay will be with us in a few days.
Pic of grabby at the airport, straw hat, legs akimbo, raffy strapped to her and passports peaking out of mouse chewed straw bag.
Picture of that guy loaded up like a donkey with the baggage that they are too tight to put in the hold. Chopsy walking along dragging a mini suitcase from 1927
Pic against a pastel wall, shot from the back of them sitting on a rocky beach under the nursing home curtain parasol, gelato photo, vitamin Sea and hey presto, grabbys holiday photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Dusty shart flatlay will be with us in a few days.
Pic of grabby at the airport, straw hat, legs akimbo, raffy strapped to her and passports peaking out of mouse chewed straw bag.
Picture of that guy loaded up like a donkey with the baggage that they are too tight to put in the hold. Chopsy walking along dragging a mini suitcase from 1927
Pic against a pastel wall, shot from the back of them sitting on a rocky beach under the nursing home curtain parasol, gelato photo, vitamin Sea and hey presto, grabbys holiday photos
Don’t forget the heart hands!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Where do we think she’s gone?
Doesn’t she like to go to California or Australia this time of year and pretend she’s moved there?

Obviously it’s not Australia due to covid and their strict lockdown policies. Wherever it is I imagine there’s some children sitting on a hot beach somewhere, without a sun hat on their heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Doesn’t she like to go to California or Australia this time of year and pretend she’s moved there?

Obviously it’s not Australia due to covid and their strict lockdown policies. Wherever it is I imagine there’s some children sitting on a hot beach somewhere, without a sun hat on their heads.
I'm thinking maybe the Cotswolds {they haven't done that for a while} or somewhere Mediterranean, either that or they've gone skiing ⛷😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4