RVKloves #36 She's got 99 coats but her daughter's got none

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said something about maybe changing the snug room info a play room at some point but at the moment because of the buggies.. I.e it’s being used as buggy storage. Buggy storage instead of a spare room so the spare room upstairs can’t be used for a proper size child’s bedroom. Just fold the buggies up in the hallway or put them in the boot room - or the car like the rest of us!
There is always the manky caravan going to waste outside

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Doesn’t the “prettiest million pound house in the village” have a garage for the buggies?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I drive past her house quite a lot. It’s a semi with a very scruffy exterior and gravel drive, over grown bushes and weeds. She has cleaners. See them parked on her drive at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I drive past her house quite a lot. It’s a semi with a very scruffy exterior and gravel drive, over grown bushes and weeds. She has cleaners. See them parked on her drive at times.
She needs to sack them then because going by her tit show house they’re not doing a very good job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes! I saw a cleaner van parked there the other day and was rather gobsmacked. I agree, it looks really scruffy, tired and in need of some sprucing up. Most of the other houses on the road are so well kept and inviting. I don't know how she believes she has 'the prettiest house in the village'. I'd actually argue it's one of the least attractive!

Ps. (because I know she/her family reads this) I'm no stalker, I live in the area and her road is one of the main roads in the village that you need to drive down to get to other parts. She's a bleeping idiot for posting so many details online and making it so easy to know exactly where she lives.

Reactions: 15
Grabby has a cleaner? Is the cleaner visually impaired or something? I've never seen a more minging house. Most people put up their best photos of areas that are spotless her photos always show dirty kitchen cupboards, dust and dirt on skirting boards etc.
If I was grabby, I'd be standing over that cleaner until she learns about high and low cleaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Grabby has a cleaner? Is the cleaner visually impaired or something? I've never seen a more minging house. Most people put up their best photos of areas that are spotless her photos always show dirty kitchen cupboards, dust and dirt on skirting boards etc.
If I was grabby, I'd be standing over that cleaner until she learns about high and low cleaning!
I've never had a cleaner but I'm guessing she only pays for basic top up cleans or cleaning the bathrooms etc. Her house is so far gone in terms of filth that she needs to fork out for regular deep cleans. Probably needs an army of cleaners spending a full day scrubbing every surface.

Also her house is so poorly finished that dirt probably collects in all the nooks and crannies where things haven't been sealed/grouted properly or whatever. We know she has absolutely no attention to detail so she probably doesn't know or care if her cleaner is tit.

Reactions: 9
She's one of those that will do nothing in-between cleaner visits. My mum cleans lots of homes, some barely need anything as they are spotless, some are trashed a day after she’s been there. Beggy is the latter.

She's mentally still a teenager, doesn't notice the grime build up or that its beneath her to clean it. My mum cleans for a TV executive, the lady lives in a 3 million pound house in the village next to mine and is spotless. Beggy is a woman.

Reactions: 10
She’s never actually had to look after herself or be independent and so she just doesn’t know how! I imagine flipper stomping was constant when asked to tidy her room growing up.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be surprised if the cleaning van is Curious George’s latest venture! “Spinning plywood mops”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes! I saw a cleaner van parked there the other day and was rather gobsmacked. I agree, it looks really scruffy, tired and in need of some sprucing up. Most of the other houses on the road are so well kept and inviting. I don't know how she believes she has 'the prettiest house in the village'. I'd actually argue it's one of the least attractive!

Ps. (because I know she/her family reads this) I'm no stalker, I live in the area and her road is one of the main roads in the village that you need to drive down to get to other parts. She's a bleeping idiot for posting so many details online and making it so easy to know exactly where she lives.
Haha! Yes me too (definitely not a stalker!!), I live in the area too. Her road is on my daily route.

You know what would be really Montessori Grabbster? A playroom where they could go and pull out whatever they wanted and spread themselves out to properly play rather than the area squashed behind a door in the lounge or under a dusty console table where they will bang their unkempt hair covered heads 14 x a day.

That 'Snug' of yours clearly never gets used as a room, because the view from your lovingly collected chair (what a jape of a story that was....Lolz!) would be of your eyesore junk pile.

Grabby my sweet, you need the content, your Miss Haversham house* is not appealing to anyone unless they are stuck in the same mid 2010 timezone you are.

So grab a paintbrush, a cardboard box the size of a skip and get yourself up a decorating ladder. Maybe try begging Coat and licking Lick arse if money is too tight to buy some paint.

*Look her up, they probably didn't teach about her when Benpecked did your degree for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

@Sw4 and @InstaLurker7 we must all live close by as I too pass her house on the regs (and no, not a stalker either, if you live close by you'll know her street is the preferable of the three to get up and down that hill!) and have long said how scruffy the front of her house is. I guess it has potential to be spruced up but it looks very neglected and purely functional for parking cars. Let's face it, the tightwads probably won't spend the money required to bring it up to scratch, or can't afford to. And yes, cleaners there weekly - goodness knows what they must think of the place!

@Sw4 and @InstaLurker7 we must all live close by as I too pass her house on the regs (and no, not a stalker either, if you live close by you'll know her street is the preferable of the three to get up and down that hill!) and have long said how scruffy the front of her house is. I guess it has potential to be spruced up but it looks very neglected and purely functional for parking cars. Let's face it, the tightwads probably won't spend the money required to bring it up to scratch, or can't afford to. And yes, cleaners there weekly - goodness knows what they must think of the place!
Is the caravan of dreams still there?! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know what would be really Montessori Grabbster? A playroom where they could go and pull out whatever they wanted and spread themselves out to properly play rather than the area squashed behind a door in the lounge or under a dusty console table where they will bang their unkempt hair covered heads 14 x a day.

That 'Snug' of yours clearly never gets used as a room, because the view from your lovingly collected chair (what a jape of a story that was....Lolz!) would be of your eyesore junk pile.

Grabby my sweet, you need the content, your Miss Haversham house* is not appealing to anyone unless they are stuck in the same mid 2010 timezone you are.

So grab a paintbrush, a cardboard box the size of a skip and get yourself up a decorating ladder. Maybe try begging Coat and licking Lick arse if money is too tight to buy some paint.

*Look her up, they probably didn't teach about her when Benpecked did your degree for you.
She’s missing a trick here really. She could use the snug as almost a ‘showroom’ for curious George’s creations. Free advertising. But no, she’s not clever enough to think of that. Like you say that room could be given over to the kids regardless. I’d have loved a room like that when my kids were little. I could’ve just shut the door on their chaos every night. So dreamy……

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The streetview for their house (literally took me 1 minute to find as it's so easy to identify from overhead view due to the garden!) is 14 years old, red door. Was hoping to see the caravan sat there rotting away.

• Haha