RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is that she was probably hoping for more sleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA the weaning photos are not getting any cuter 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That green slop photo makes me feel sick, can’t stand babies covered in food.
Miss Teddy was NOT an earth mother … I used to hover poised with a pack of baby wipes #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That green slop photo makes me feel sick, can’t stand babies covered in food.
Miss Teddy was NOT an earth mother … I used to hover poised with a pack of baby wipes #sorrynotsorry
Same but with a handheld Dyson too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd need to go searching for the exact wording but I think it says "around the middle of the first year" rather than 6 months. Weaning should never be at 4 months and that changed in 2003 so its been nearly 20 years since 4 months was the regular advice.

I agree that its early for waffy, I've never seen him sitting up independently so I don't think he's showing the ready signs. Some babies will though and that can be at around 5 months. I personally waited until 6 however as I said before, My girl showed all the correct signs but I was too nervous.
My youngest was born 2001 and four months was the advice then. They both went from sleeping through to waking hungry and it was just something that parents did.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220105_185559_com.instagram.android_edit_350525356593388.jpg
stupidest hashtag of all time.

My youngest was born 2001 and four months was the advice then. They both went from sleeping through to waking hungry and it was just something that parents did.
Yep, I was the same era as you and mine survived just fine. But I'm not an influencer with 95k sheeple I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow page 57, this is almost as long as one of Grabby's giving birth blog posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 967752stupidest hashtag of all time.

Yep, I was the same era as you and mine survived just fine. But I'm not an influencer with 95k sheeple I guess.
I had my first 2003 and we were told we could try them with baby rice at 12 weeks if they were hungry babies. Mine was but I didn’t try it. I found weaning so stressful!

Sarah knows duck all really. Basic manners are taught as you're speaking to them. I always said please and thank you and in their own garbled way they'd say it back.
Mine are teens and I still say ‘and?’

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.