RVKLoves #35 RSV Loves #ihavethisthingwithspreadinggerms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we allowed to show comments we have made and then say it was removed and we were blocked? I thought it might be against the rules of Tattle.

The ‘winners’, like it’s some amazing competition and those people have been lucky enough win a brand new outfit from Pepa & Co, not actually paid good money for some musty old, scrunched up, secondhand floor rag 🙄 But, no doubt the arselickers who have bought that crap really do see themselves as winners.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The ‘winners’, like it’s some amazing competition and those people have been lucky enough win a brand new outfit from Pepa & Co, not actually paid good money for some musty old, scrunched up, secondhand floor rag 🙄 But, no doubt the arselickers who have bought that crap really do see themselves as winners.
Bizarre and scary.

Reactions: 3
Did she delete the clothes that were already sold to minimise negative comments? I can’t believe she’s not ashamed to post clothes in that condition. I wouldn’t even give them to charity in that state, let alone sell them.
Also, what is her poor kid eating on the latest story and why doesn’t she put a bib on him and a mat on that table? As if she’s then scrubbing everything…

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did she delete the clothes that were already sold to minimise negative comments? I can’t believe she’s not ashamed to post clothes in that condition. I wouldn’t even give them to charity in that state, let alone sell them.
Also, what is her poor kid eating on the latest story and why doesn’t she put a bib on him and a mat on that table? As if she’s then scrubbing everything…
Exactly my thought re Raffy. That table must be ingrained with shite 💩 even actual tit. Who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Exactly my thought re Raffy. That table must be ingrained with shite 🤑 even actual tit. Who knows
I’m sorry to say this but that’s exactly what the food looks like 🙈. I find that picture so embarrassing for everyone involved 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she deleted the story of Waffy eating? Saw it earlier but it's not there now.

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted the story of Waffy eating? Saw it earlier but it's not there now.
No, he’s still there, sans bib and place mat! 😂Grubby Grabby strikes again!

Those clothes (if we can still call them that), are absolutely rank! Why, just why??!!!

Reactions: 5
No, he’s still there, sans bib and place mat! 😂Grubby Grabby strikes again!

Those clothes (if we can still call them that), are absolutely rank! Why, just why??!!!
Oh yes I can see it again. Not sure what happened there.

So, so rank.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know how such recently worn clothes can get so crumpled. She’s like a teenager who screws their clothes up and lobs them in a cupboard.

And wow look at this.. a crumpled up romper from primark clearly purchased second hand by her - look at how faded the label is - cannot believe she is selling this!

why does she not save all these clothes for her friends as hand-me-downs? Such a tight cow and utterly tit friend.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Love that she also wants paying by Friends and Family.

Some woman on there has spent about £60 plus postage. For crumpled up, seen better days mostly chain store tat, are people mad?

• Wow
  • Haha
Does anyone know how to make a new thread?
Someone should report her to PayPal for selling goods and asking for friends and family payment. Buyers have no protection if they are paying her friends and family

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know how to make a new thread?
Someone should report her to PayPal for selling goods and asking for friends and family payment. Buyers have no protection if they are paying her friends and family
That is v interesting re F&F payments….

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.