RVK_Loves #33 not to worry my husband still earns 10 times more than you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you’re a white, wealthy, middle class woman without telling me….
Except she isn't wealthy. Lady, if her husband earns 10 times more than yours, your husband needs to do a few extra days of his paper round.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's set up a new page @orchard_garden_blooms
Suddenly she’s a florist. Just like curious George is a fully trained carpenter 😂

Why is mumma k taking Grabby flowers when she’s got an allotment full of them? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Mama K has been avidly liking The Suffolk Nest's posts lately and obviously thinks it's as easy as setting up an insta page.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes she's selling flower bouquets from her cuttings garden.
Is she selling them though? It looks more 'personal use ' than business to me - notes about her garden, bunches for friends and family, i haven't seen any sales posts?

Reactions: 3
I can imagine Mama KedgeFund (stealing that @Skewbedu ) donating items to charity. Where as Grabby doesn’t even understand the concept of donating a spare pram …”how would you even do that ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mama Kedge is a good sort with a genuine passion for and interest in gardening. I see no issue with the bouquets.

It's not like Tomlin toys where Ben & Becks clearly rip people off and where they seem to have taken someone else's business idea for themselves and shoved poor hapless George in the mix to keep him ticking over with some kind of employment.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.