RVK_Loves #31 Lactation balls, placenta pills, her fashion faux pas are giving us chills

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to newbie TacoTaco with 39 votes for the new thread title. ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ
I had to slightly adapt it to fit.

You win a voucher for free limitless pizza for a year, a trip on a London bus and an afternoon of perineal massage for you and a plus one. It would be a great way to reconnect with friends. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have the 'pleasure' of providing you all with the RVK_Loves File of Shame. It's very organised, unlike Grabby herself. ๐Ÿคข

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

She is obsessed with question marks, to the point of ending virtually every single sentence with a ? Other obsessions include pizza, pizza, pizza, peonies, pizza, freebies, gelato, sunshine, pizza and her feet. She can barely tear her eyes away from her tippexed trotters.

To much hilarity she complained recently how people were commenting on her bump.
"It's the same with a newborn isn't it, everyone thinks you're public property to comment on things/give advice."

Given that Grabby's entire life consists of her commenting on things and giving advice, it has consequently proved tricky to feed kids, go to work etc due to laughing so much.

The Pearly Queen of affiliate links, she will make money out of everything including ovulation kits and nipple shields. Fond of wearing dungarees when pregnant and nappies in labour, she has created a 'nursery space' for her unborn baby on a bit of landing, solely because she won't give up her wardrobe space in the spare bedroom. The sharing of photos of the nursery space by a company resulted in a backlash with comments pointing out that it breaks Safe Sleeping rules with the cot under a window and near a radiator. The post was subsequently removed and people who had commented received apologetic messages from the company who admitted they should not have shared the photo.

RVK has recently outed herself as being a total slob at home. Whilst her (and Ben's) lack of house and car cleaning was already known to Tattlers, the recent photos of clothes scrunched up and stuffed into the tv cabinet which now resides in the wardrobe she is territorial over ๐Ÿ˜ณ and overflowing onto the floor was pretty shocking. ๐Ÿคข. She then tries to sell some of these crumpled and dirty clothes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The one where the 13yr old met the 24yr old ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The one where we got engaged ๐Ÿคข
The one where we got married ๐Ÿคฎ
I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me ๐ŸŽป
5 Things: A Local's Guide to London
When Grabby met Esther...
That day when Ideal Home came to visit...

Grabby did post on the first tattle thread *scroll down to post #423

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper, BB {Basic witch}, Mrs Paper Pants, Mama
Ben - Grandad, Benpecked, Benpaedo, Gingy Saville, Papa Smurf, Child catcher
Freya - Baby Bee, Chops, Chopsy, Sea Urchin, Bentos, Chicklet, Frah Frah
The baby boy cooking in her uterus - Hamlet, Harry, Otto, Hammy
McMuffins - RVKs mum, dad and brother
Grandma Woof Woof, Mumma - RVK's mum

YouTube Comedy Gold
THAT Marks & Sparks advert - My favourite colour is, Texture :ROFLMAO:
How To Style Your Mantle Piece
Balance Me x RVK Loves Launch Party
How To Style Your Home Office

Previous deleted tweets
Peoples who's instagram start with 'mummy' or 'mrs'...
When a lady on the beach tells you...
The one where she slags off Bloom & Wild...
I have strong opinions...
I maybe getting married young...
My cousin and her boyfriend...
Put my car on auto trader today...

Previous deleted tweets with no links
"Lol at flying from Stansted, spot the fake tan #essexcountry"
"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Adele is pregnant' 'how can anyone tell?!' hahaha"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."
"He looks like a fat disabled American. Haha."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Congratulations to newbie TacoTaco with 39 votes for the new thread title. ๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ

You win a voucher for free limitless pizza for a year, a trip on a London bus and an afternoon of perineal massage for you and a plus one. It would be a great way to reconnect with friends. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have the 'pleasure' of providing you all with the RVK_Loves File of Shame. It's very organised, unlike Grabby herself. ๐Ÿคข

Background
RVK_loves had built herself a steady following here thanks to her penchant for undeclared ads/gifts/trips, chronic oversharing of her private life, and complete ignorance and self-centred attitude to the coronavirus pandemic, aggressively blocking anyone who dares question her.

She is obsessed with question marks, to the point of ending virtually every single sentence with a ? Other obsessions include pizza, pizza, pizza, peonies, pizza, freebies, gelato, sunshine, pizza and her feet. She can barely tear her eyes away from her tippexed trotters.

To much hilarity she complained recently how people were commenting on her bump.
"It's the same with a newborn isn't it, everyone thinks you're public property to comment on things/give advice."

Given that Grabby's entire life consists of her commenting on things and giving advice, it has consequently proved tricky to feed kids, go to work etc due to laughing so much.

The Pearly Queen of affiliate links, she will make money out of everything including ovulation kits and nipple shields. Fond of wearing dungarees when pregnant and nappies in labour, she has created a 'nursery space' for her unborn baby on a bit of landing, solely because she won't give up her wardrobe space in the spare bedroom. The sharing of photos of the nursery space by a company resulted in a backlash with comments pointing out that it breaks Safe Sleeping rules with the cot under a window and near a radiator. The post was subsequently removed and people who had commented received apologetic messages from the company who admitted they should not have shared the photo.

RVK has recently outed herself as being a total slob at home. Whilst her (and Ben's) lack of house and car cleaning was already known to Tattlers, the recent photos of clothes scrunched up and stuffed into the tv cabinet which now resides in the wardrobe she is territorial over ๐Ÿ˜ณ and overflowing onto the floor was pretty shocking. ๐Ÿคข. She then tries to sell some of these crumpled and dirty clothes. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't want to see happy families this Christmas {2020} blah blah blah woe is me ๐ŸŽป

Nicknames
RVK - Grabecca, Grabby, Grabatha, Flipper, BB {Basic witch}, Mrs Paper Pants, Mama

YouTube Comedy Gold

Previous deleted tweets

"... this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh"
"Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them"
"What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work..."
"Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope."
"Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least."
"When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol"
"Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos."
@Sunshine&clouds - youโ€™re a proper legend for taking the time to assemble this information. I wish sheโ€™d read it and take note though!

Reactions: 15
@Sunshine&clouds - youโ€™re a proper legend for taking the time to assemble this information. I wish sheโ€™d read it and take note though!
It's mostly copied and pasted. Other Tattlers have put in the leg finger work. I am certain she does read this. Too many times people have posted a comment on here, only to find her reacting to it on Instagram.

I do think a list of wishes should be compiled. Mine include:
Ditching the fly sunglasses
Washing the fabric doll
Stopping the extreme overuse of question marks
Never, ever, ever saying the words 'mumma' and 'mamma'. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cut copy paste?
This is precisely how I responded, as you can see a mere 2 posts above yours. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I have added teeny bits over time, but hopefully now we've both mentioned this, no-one will believe me capable of anything. My cat writes my posts whilst I try to learn how to tie my shoelaces. ๐Ÿ™„

52FA1494-085B-4962-B73C-7FFAB5248B3D.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Easy now, my @Meringue22 is an icon ๐Ÿ‘‘

In other news weโ€˜ve reverted back to my least favourite content...allotment yawn. duck me itโ€™s dull. And of course itโ€™s rainy so Shart-Suit (trademark) is out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Background

Nicknames

YouTube Comedy Gold

Previous deleted tweets

What a welcome! Best everrrrrrrrrr! Thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't understand why hearing rain on a velux window is so desirable. I have the dullest of lives, but I really don't find rain on windows remotely exciting. Unless she's after some new gifted windows..... ๐Ÿ˜‚

ADD0162C-B645-4834-9033-E2F1F7432D3F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FML the bloody #wisteriahysteria hashtags have begun along with the visit{s} to regent's park ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜ด

Weekend excitement of eleventy billion photos of the {2} muddy allotments ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ Jesus weep, I think most people know what a bloody strawberry and other various vegetable plants look like Grabby.

Does the child catcher only own summer clothing with the odd jumper thrown into the mix?! Grabbys feet look mummified in those bloody sandals, why do they look a mixture of red/fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FML the bloody #wisteriahysteria hashtags have begun along with the visit{s} to regent's park ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿ˜ด

Weekend excitement of eleventy billion photos of the {2} muddy allotments ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ Jesus weep, I think most people know what a bloody strawberry and other various vegetable plants look like Grabby.

Does the child catcher only own summer clothing with the odd jumper thrown into the mix?! Grabbys feet look mummified in those bloody sandals, why do they look a mixture of red/fake tan.
She probably sleeps in those sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love the way she always focuses up to take photos of the buildings in London. If she lowered the phone/camera we would see all the crowds ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love the way she always focuses up to take photos of the buildings in London. If she lowered the phone/camera we would see all the crowds ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thatโ€™s such a good point! I knew the photos didnโ€™t look right ๐Ÿ˜‚ where are the people?

• Haha