RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I presume she likes AirBnB because she needs a kitchen to aid her eating habits.
In part. But she always seems to manage to eat whatever is on offer when it’s part of a ‘paid’ stay! Perhaps that’s because it’s 4* and 5*. She never eats as well if she’s paying. I’ve never known a resort offer packet ham as an option!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Woah woah WOAH!!!!!! Are my eye deceiving me?! A colour other than shart! Grabs has probably had to pop her sunglasses on (her forehead).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is that where her log burner is? Can't make it out.
Yes I think it's to the left of where Freya is standing, by the utility room. The door you can see leads to their hallway. Out of that door to the left is a short corridor to their other living room.

Reactions: 1
If she’s burnt out now WHY HAVE ANOTHER BABY?! It’s not going to get easier hun. Your days of fannying around with Dahlias and having a reset morning by getting your 10k steps in pre 8am followed by a reformer pilates class and then some restorative avo on toast at your local Caf are well and truly OVER!

Also her grid of squares is transitioning to pink - just in time for Valentines Day and the gender reveal I reck

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here! The day after the abysmal fsm food hampers are highlighted in the media, Freya chops is dunking her baby animals in food. It actually made me want to cry after I spend a good proportion of my week helping to feed local families. There are children going hungry on our doorsteps and she finds it amusing to show some revolting concoctions Freya has come up with.

Read the room you utter moron.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker here! The day after the abysmal fsm food hampers are highlighted in the media, Freya chops is dunking her baby animals in food. It actually made me want to cry after I spend a good proportion of my week helping to feed local families. There are children going hungry on our doorsteps and she finds it amusing to show some revolting concoctions Freya has come up with.

She has no f**king idea does she. I’m fuming!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was JUST going to type that! 🤣🤣🙌
Oh you WERE, WERE you?

She lives in a bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 8

There is no room for negativity in the fluffy unicorn shart world of Princess Grabella. She has told us many many times. She doesn’t like discussing politics or the ‘serious stuff’. She might give us the occasional cute #coronacoasterofemotions hashag but won’t want to acknowledge anything unpleasant like children not having enough food.
Anyway welcome! You will like it here (and thank you for all you’re doing to help families).

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I saw a child sitting playing in a big bowl full of cooked spagetti pasta the other day. Is this meant to be some sort of sensory play ? I think its ridiculous.

Reactions: 11
I saw a child sitting playing in a big bowl full of cooked spagetti pasta the other day. Is this meant to be some sort of sensory play ? I think its ridiculous.
Seems to be a popular thing with influencers. Kerry Conway makes cheerio sand for her 2 year old. Stupid IMO as it just encourages kids to eat it, and then end up eating real sand in the future 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand it. Makes my flesh crawl. Thank god messy play wasn’t a thing when my kids were little!

Reactions: 12
I just find the act of a child “playing” with food (back when my lot were small, it was rice - a staple in many under-developed countries) repulsive. Food is not a toy. Use sand, use soil, sawdust, pebbles, dried leaves, not food.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I don’t understand this concept of playing with food. We’ve never done it, we do lots of paints and crafting if doing something messy/creative. Where did this dipping animals in food thing come from?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.