RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes I remember the Africa trip. He LOVES it there and they went on safari there. She HATED IT!!!!!!!
She only really likes to travel when she can sit and do nothing all day long and it’s on expenses/part of a package she hasn’t paid for. We all know she doesn’t eat decent food unless it’s included. The grabby budget only stretches to packet ham!

Her obsession with AirBnB also angers me. This is an unregulated industry and it’s growth is destroying communities and has been found to add little (if any) benefit to the local economy. She’s so tight.

Reactions: 13
Her recent story....lockdown is so much harder than March but in some ways its also so much easier than in March. I hate the winter so much but in so many ways its also my favourite season... {Etc etc etc}. Why does she always do this?!!!!
Because she‘s fick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep sugar shouldn’t be an everyday food according to our Grabby. I’ve been doing it wrong my whole life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep sugar shouldn’t be an everyday food according to our Grabby. I’ve been doing it wrong my whole life 🤣
What a yawn fest it must be in their house. Doesn't eliminate any food but doesn't eat white carbs, so she does eliminate food. Every sentence contradicts the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is really really damaging to any vulnerable people or people with eating disorders. Firstly, NO food should be described as 'naughty' , she should not be giving her {advice?} on a topic when she has zero credibility or any qualifications in nutrition. Secondly she doesn't drink or smoke, but have we ruled out that she doesn't smoke crack? Cause I'm sorry, but wtf is she even talking about here, she must be on something....first sentence "I don't rule out any food" halfway down she then proclaims "i completely occasionally cut out sugar" .....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love chocolate. I hate chocolate. I love this lockdown. I hate this lockdown. I love Freya. I hate solo parenting....all I hear is... I love Ross. I hate Ross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I really shouldn’t read this thread in bed before I got to sleep ... last night I dreamed I was at some manner of press trip in a shop, browsing clothes with Grabby. She then invited me to lunch {with B & M too!} and it took ages to get there because she kept stopping taking pictures of blossom. All I could think was .... I have to tell the Tattlers! I can confirm she was as annoying and vacuous in dream form as she is in reality 🤣 !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She only really likes to travel when she can sit and do nothing all day long and it’s on expenses/part of a package she hasn’t paid for. We all know she doesn’t eat decent food unless it’s included. The grabby budget only stretches to packet ham!

Her obsession with AirBnB also angers me. This is an unregulated industry and it’s growth is destroying communities and has been found to add little (if any) benefit to the local economy. She’s so tight.
I presume she likes AirBnB because she needs a kitchen to aid her eating habits.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Daily weather report from our favourite bore this morning.....🥱 I can't think why her numbers are dropping 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Daily weather report from our favourite bore this morning.....🥱 I can't think why her numbers are dropping 🤔
I love the rain but I also hate the rain, sunny days are best but the snow gives me alllll the thrills, spring is my favourite and autumn.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.