RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210104-164833_Chrome.jpg

Congrats @Gossipqueen30

New thread, edited ever so slightly to fit.

TLDR:

Everyones least favourite stingebag is up the duff and on the beg for double buggies and new carriers. Baby Boo #2 has to sleep in a drafty corridor because she is too scabby to even give up a bedroom. Couldnt fit Gingy Saville in the title but a campaign is underway to replace it as Benpeckeds nickname

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Congrats @Gossipqueen30 👏🏻

Can I ask please, what the duck does this paragraph, drivel, garbled, random {I’m trying to be relatable} tripe actual say/mean???

1609784092646.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 371758The duck she rambling on about? It’s exhausting to read
It truly is, but I was curious to know how early she must eat her supper to be so hungry again! I haven’t eaten yet but it’s only 18:20. Why not just eat more nutritious food as part of a structured meal. And it makes a mockery of the chia seed tit she’d previously been throwing down her neck!

Reactions: 11
Has she dolloped some bleeping peanut butter on top of some Nesquik cereal 🤣 #ohdreamyhealthfood

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 371758The duck she rambling on about? It’s exhausting to read
Also she’s chosen to get pregnant in a pandemic why should anyone sympathise?
Try being pregnant back in March with the stockpiling and hours and hours of queuing to get into the supermarket!!
And... the whole family went to wickes, why can’t one of them pop to the shop to get princess grabby what she is craving? Or am I missing something?

It truly is, but I was curious to know how early she must eat her supper to be so hungry again! I haven’t eaten yet but it’s only 18:20. Why not just eat more nutritious food as part of a structured meal. And it makes a mockery of the chia seed tit she’d previously been throwing down her neck!
She eats 10 times earlier than you, lady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What time does Benpecked arrive home from 'work' if they have finished their dinner by 6pm? They eat earlier than my kids!!!
Imagine the horror of having to plan one main supermarket trip a week. Truly this pandemic is a terrible thing. God does anyone actually relate or agree with this guff?
Also in the real world, people can't just pop to the shops when they feel like it (for a pregnancy craving or otherwise) because they have a thing called A JOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How come she can pop out to Wickes but can't pop out to the supermarket?

Keep track, Grabs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also she’s chosen to get pregnant in a pandemic why should anyone sympathise?
Try being pregnant back in March with the stockpiling and hours and hours of queuing to get into the supermarket!!
And... the whole family went to wickes, why can’t one of them pop to the shop to get princess grabby what she is craving? Or am I missing something?

She eats 10 times earlier than you, lady
Amen to that! Each to their own, but choosing to get pregnant during a pandemic boggles my mind. I was heavily pregnant when the first lockdown hit and everything was affected. Less midwife visits, no antenatal classes, no baby shower, certainly no “babymoon” (god knows how Grabby will deal with that!!!) no visitors in hospital ( my husband was allowed with me for 20 mins after our son was born 😞), so being induced the first week of may and having an emergency c section, I feel, has left me somewhat bitter about the whole birth and the lack of support after birth was horrid.
But you know if the freebies are dropping off and you can’t go to Italy for alllllll the dreamy gelato, best let the old gingey saville blast his beans up her for some new content and freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What time does Benpecked arrive home from 'work' if they have finished their dinner by 6pm? They eat earlier than my kids!!!
Imagine the horror of having to plan one main supermarket trip a week. Truly this pandemic is a terrible thing. God does anyone actually relate or agree with this guff?
Also in the real world, people can't just pop to the shops when they feel like it (for a pregnancy craving or otherwise) because they have a thing called A JOB.
This is amazing 🤣 she doesn't have a supermarket in the village you know!! All those gluts and frozen delights, you wouldn't think she'd need to visit a supermarket. A lady i used to work with ate her dinner at 5.30pm every night, without fail. Very typical ED behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Amen to that! Each to their own, but choosing to get pregnant during a pandemic boggles my mind. I was heavily pregnant when the first lockdown hit and everything was affected. Less midwife visits, no antenatal classes, no baby shower, certainly no “babymoon” (god knows how Grabby will deal with that!!!) no visitors in hospital ( my husband was allowed with me for 20 mins after our son was born 😞), so being induced the first week of may and having an emergency c section, I feel, has left me somewhat bitter about the whole birth and the lack of support after birth was horrid.
But you know if the freebies are dropping off and you can’t go to Italy for alllllll the dreamy gelato, best let the old gingey saville blast his beans up her for some new content and freebies
That sounds incredibly tough. I gave birth and had about a month before the pandemic kicked off and have now spent the entirety of my maternity leave in some form of lockdown and have a baby that still hasn’t met most of our family - it certainly makes you resilient. Zero sympathy for Grabs in any shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone wanna predict the next woe is me post tomorrow morning after tonights announcement?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone wanna predict the next woe is me post tomorrow morning after tonights announcement?
I’m in! 😂
It’ll be a tricky one for sure, for various reasons, right?!

Also, are we having a baby name bingo? 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
None of this will make any difference to our favourite beggar. She'll still scrounge for free tit whilst be waited on hand and foot by Grandma Kedge.

Reactions: 9
None of this will make any difference to our favourite beggar. She'll still scrounge for free tit whilst be waited on hand and foot by Grandma Kedge.
Oh WE all know her life won't change. But there will still be a post about how she's not OK right now, for various reasons, etc etc

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.