RVK_loves #19 Becky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more followers has she lost?
Pinaforesandpeonies says she’s never had so many messages before!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So satisfying to see her get stuck for this and even better lose followers. No doubt she’ll respond soon with a post about ‘being kind’ just for some sympathy from clones and wannabes. She is so out of touch. I hope this is ruining the holiday!

Haven't read everything on here properly so don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet but really glad someone on Insta called her out on being so bloody selfish - WE judged it, it’s OUR holiday, WE we we... what about the locals you’re invading? Do they want you? When Italy have been hit so badly is it really the best time to be going? {even if it is, according to her imaginary statistics better than the UK.}
I hate this excuse of boosting economies like buying a gelato and pre booking an air bnb is really saving Italy from an economic downfall. Thank GOD for saint Grabatha.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder......still inclined to think she’s sobbing into her gelato and constantly saying, “Look how safe it is Benpecked! They know nothing”
I would love to know what Benpecked really thinks of all of this. Is he really that under the thumb?

Reactions: 7
I would love to know what Benpecked really thinks of all of this. Is he really that under the thumb?
I’ve always got the impression she keeps this away from him which is how she’s able to lie about things. Most recently the shoe shopping, the toddler walking (ridiculous!!!).

I can’t imagine he’d be happy with half the things she shares about their relationship and daughter. I assumed he doesn’t do social media and doesn’t understand it (👨‍🦳) But then again maybe he knows everything that goes on but doesn’t care? His judgement can’t be that great. He was/is in a relationship with a 13 year old.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I've often wondered how much Benpecked knows about the account. As he doesn't go on social media I wonder if she shows him what she posts or when she gets a rollicking on IG. Surely if he loves Big Foot Becky he wouldn't want her being 'trolled'?

Reactions: 9
Just 14 whole comments on her last post (that went up 8 hours ago). Her engagement and followers are tanking big time. But best of all it’s going to be peeing it down in Venice all day tomorrow while its glorious back in the U.K. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've often wondered how much Benpecked knows about the account. As he doesn't go on social media I wonder if she shows him what she posts or when she gets a rollicking on IG. Surely if he loves Big Foot Becky he wouldn't want her being 'trolled'?
Big foot Becky 🤣

Can someone sort the new thread? I’m being thick and I can’t work it out 🤪 this one has gone on so long I’m getting twitchy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Big foot Becky 🤣

Can someone sort the new thread? I’m being thick and I can’t work it out 🤪 this one has gone on so long I’m getting twitchy
I've tried too but I could only get so far with it, don't have the authority or the necessary drop down box.

Reactions: 2
The whole - it was a rebook after Spain was cancelled doesn’t sound right when she managed to get a Air B and B which is booked up till November. I think this was very clearly prebooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was thinking earlier if he knew about all this on tattle/her Instagram would he have come on here by now to defend her honour. Or her mum? Or is it grabby telling them no she can deal with her own mess!

Reactions: 6
I fucked it up last time! 😂😂😂
I've gone to the thread list, selected BLOGGERS and clicked the post thread on the top right.

On the Post Thread bit, put RVK_loves #20 Seasonally affected, pergola neglected, shartshuit selected

Then filled in the next bit with:
Full title, RVK_loves #20 Seasonally affected, pergola neglected, shartshuit selected, tupperware collected. Thanks to @toffeepenguin for the new title.

After that, filled in the Tags bit with Rvk_loves...
There should be a Set thread status bit come up after the options bit, all I can see is the option bit.

And that's how far I could only get to 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.