RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat isn’t fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mustard I can tell you are absolutely nothing like greedy grabby.
Dulwich has really good schools too doesn’t it? She must have been as envious as the dog that wanted his reflection’s bone when she saw the beautiful houses in Dulwich!

ETA: Working lunch!!!! I nearly choked on my Jacket potato when I read that...😡
Dulwich has very good schools but most of them are private except for the Dulwich Village primary school.

Reactions: 2
Wow EIGHT whole comments on the Mia & Ben Pouch ad post. Plenty of people must like me just follow Grabby for 🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Freyas not at the toddler stage but Grabby already knows how to parent a toddler perfectly via Instagram? Give me bleeping strength.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yep. That’s why I said it. I’m about a mile away. There are quite a few New England type clapboard houses. Hungermama used to post frequent pictures. Grabby probably really went to Herne Hill or Brixton.
Or Tulse Hill ... shudder, def not gram worthy (I used to live there!).

So Freyas not at the toddler stage but Grabby already knows how to parent a toddler perfectly via Instagram? Give me bleeping strength.
she will also be an expert at speech, early years education and fine motor skills.... we’ve got it allllllll to come.

Reactions: 9
I think she might have blanked out her screen, it’s probably Tattle she’s been looking at and not ‘working’ not that she’d even know what that was...
Haha! Genuinely when I looked, I just thought the laptop was in terrible condition (which wouldn’t be a surprise!!) rather than blanked out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this got the most votes...

RVK_Loves #17 Princess and the pea(do): It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not the bathroom thing that bothers me so much but why spend money for a hotel to do the same thing you could do at home? Pretty extravagant for such a tightwad. She’s just desperate. So far she’s managed two beach trips plus this chiswick trip not bad considering ben’s big work project! I bet he was furloughed earning 80% if his 10x wages at the expense of the taxpayer lady!
Little miss princess stomped her flat oap sanded hoofs and wanted a night away for instagram