RVK_Loves #14 Mersea Mersea Me...COVID19 Lockdown Doesnt Apply to Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Avocado and quinoa porridge 😷
That sounds horrific, gloopy and vile. I'm all for healthy eating, but in a world of delicious foods, why would you make avo quinoa porridge 🤢

I remember her writing that weird post about how Ben gives her that vile green smoothie every morning too. That sounded even worse!

I can't wait until Mumma introduces Freya to the coco pops 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the reaction of your family/ partner / neighbours if you dumped an old bath in your garden and grew roses out of it 😂😂😂 it looks so shite ! (See her recent grid post).

Reactions: 4
She seems behind on the kefir bandwagon. Quinoa is so last decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New RVK Loves Thread for everyones favourite lockdown flouter x

Congrats @Unbelievable for most votes
Yay, my first ever title on Tattle 🥳 I shall celebrate with an avocado, spinach, mint smoothie {aka a bourbon and cola}.

Avocado and quinoa porridge 😷
Those breakfasts she posts pictures of, be it the overnight oats or the prentinous porridge, look bloody awful. On par with vomit/runny :poop:. Tbh even the meals she cooks look awful... does she ever eat roast dinners, bangers n' mash etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yay, my first ever title on Tattle 🥳 I shall celebrate with an avocado, spinach, mint smoothie {aka a bourbon and cola}.

Those breakfasts she posts pictures of, be it the overnight oats or the prentinous porridge, look bloody awful. On par with vomit/runny :poop:. Tbh even the meals she cooks look awful... does she ever eat roast dinners, bangers n' mash etc?
Their diet seem to be a weird mix of disgusting looking pan fry ups / breakfast barf and horribly unhealthy American style burgers and Shake Shack crap, quite odd really.

Reactions: 8
What has she got against just regular porridge?! I do porridge most days - takes minutes, a few berries on top or on the side for my daughter and it's done. I figure that that she eats plenty of different things in the day so breakfast can be simple. Makes me wonder if this image of perfect Freya eating all sorts isn't true and that shes overly concerned that she's not getting enough veggies. That or she's being a pretentious snob. Probably the latter.

Reactions: 6
All the poncy seafood risottos and granola gelato are purely for the gram... I’m sure Freya is loaded up on Chocolate chip brioche rolls and potato waffles on the sly 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine the reaction of your family/ partner / neighbours if you dumped an old bath in your garden and grew roses out of it 😂😂😂 it looks so shite ! (See her recent grid post).
Roses and rolltops darling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear. She's tried to be all whimsical and delicate in a field of daisies. But she's having trouble because it's not a designated path and she can't walk with her feet less than three feet apart. Stomp stomp stomp.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What has she got against just regular porridge?! I do porridge most days - takes minutes, a few berries on top or on the side for my daughter and it's done. I figure that that she eats plenty of different things in the day so breakfast can be simple. Makes me wonder if this image of perfect Freya eating all sorts isn't true and that shes overly concerned that she's not getting enough veggies. That or she's being a pretentious snob. Probably the latter.

Pretentious or orthorexia or both.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.