RVK Loves #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that finds it really cringy when people say when they have babies "that's their girlfriend/boyfriend" like Grabby has just done?

Is it just me that finds it really cringy when people say when they have babies "that's their girlfriend/boyfriend" like Grabby has just done?
Side note - "I have this dress too"
bleeping disgusting. Pure begging. I wish we could report grabbers.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Side note - "I have this dress too"
bleeping disgusting. Pure begging. I wish we could report grabbers.
I find that very odd too

Reactions: 5
The onslaught of Christmas being wonderland magical begins! Seems to have fully recovered from her depression doesn’t she?

Reactions: 7
She's even got an affiliate link for something her mum bought Freya. This is so out of order. She is the most grasping person I have ever know. She wouldn't know self respect and dignity if she tried. Her mum undoubtedly gets offers too from companies, but she's not only a lot more fun, but also doesn't spend her life begging.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even see the irony in the fact that she has had to obscure the faces of most of the other babies while Freya’s is out there.

She doesn’t even see the irony in the fact that she has had to obscure the faces of most of the other babies while Freya’s is out there.
Exactly. I saw that. I am virtually certain that many of the mums would have not wanted that photo posted at all. I would never suggest such a thing. She's using their babies for her own ends. I'm only surprised she didn't affiliate all the other babies clothes. If she didn't try, she would have thought of it. Selling babies makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
She took her daughter to see Santa for the first time without Ben?! 😫

I mean, I get that Freya won't remember but that seems so mean! Normally she can't seem to function without him glued to her side. The first time she does anything without him and he missed his daughter visiting Santa for the first time.

I think taking babies to see Santa is a wholly pointless exercise!
Of course it is. But you've got a grasp of common sense and logic. She's a complete twit. I reported her ages ago as spam for all the pointless ads. Not missed her ratty face one little bit

Reactions: 7
Of course it is. But you've got a grasp of common sense and logic. She's a complete twit. I reported her ages ago as spam for all the pointless ads. Not missed her ratty face one little bit
And she had to splash out a tenner for the pleasure. Steady on there, Grabby..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find it really cringe also taking a baby to see Santa. Especially with her sat there too. More for her than for Freya. Maybe she still thinks he's real? The #gifts keep coming from somewhere and she's ever so well behaved not drinking alcohol, being tee-total and being saint grab emailing health visitors 'Thank you' emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.