RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone honestly asked her which airline to fly to NYC with ? Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Claiming she’s trying to look smart with that bastard ill-fitting camel coat when in fact she looks like a complete scruff!

Reactions: 11
I love Freya’s face in the latest grid post. She’s a Tattler at heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That message erodes my faith in women. Who would ask such ridiculous questions? Unless of course it's Grabatha talking to herself again.

Living with that couple would make you more Victor Meldrew🙄
She has posted that so she can shoehorn in the swipe up affiliate link for the coat.

Why does she keep going about cheap this cheap that? You just spent a week or more in New York, flying business class I add and stayed in a lovely apartment. Then you go on about saving money where you can. Is that because you are gifted everything so usi actually dont pay for it. Cheap skate. Weve all seen the tweets Rebecca

She has posted that so she can shoehorn in the swipe up affiliate link for the coat.
Exactly. I'm growing increasingly tired of this form of marketing. Just thinking about today alone three 'grammers that I used to enjoy have annoyed me in different ways on this front.
One has started putting her outfits on every day and adding aff links.
One has been tagging a brand at least fortnightly because there is something they stock she clearly desperately wants but won't pay full price for.
The third has been on stories saying how she wants new coat recommendations and ideas for a couple of days and also moaning about buying a baby item second hand that wasn't perfect. Then she sighs saying she'll just have to stump up for a new one herself and lo and behold someone gifts her one.

When did women stop finding employment, earning a crust, buying their own stuff and start basically prostituting themselves out and begging for free crap? It's not a good look ladies!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. I'm growing increasingly tired of this form of marketing. Just thinking about today alone three 'grammers that I used to enjoy have annoyed me in different ways on this front.
One has been tagging a brand at least fortnightly because there is something they stock she clearly desperately wants but won't pay full price for.
The third has been on stories saying how she wants new coat recommendations and ideas for a couple of days and also moaning about buying a baby item second hand that wasn't perfect. Then she sighs saying she'll just have to stump up for a new one herself and lo and behold someone gifts her one.

When did women stop finding employment, earning a crust, buying their own stuff and start basically prostituting themselves out and begging for free crap? It's not a good look ladies!
Who were the others?

“Over-indulgement” 😂 How did she get through law school? Maybe Ben and Mumma wrote all her assignments, they seem to do everything else for her.

Reactions: 6
All we can do is never ever buy off these aff links. I never will!

Latest story showing (free) food in the airport laaange. Seeking sympathy as they won’t be able to afford a flight like this for a looong while they save up air miles again. Dodgy sentence construction. She prolly had to put on her adult nappy as she would have been wetting herself with all the free food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.