RVK Loves #6 Baby Bee arrived, everyone's happy. Cue lots of freebies and giant adult nappies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama Grabby definitely fancies herself as Mama Middleton, I’d say she’s more Hyacinth Bucket than HRH! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New to Tattle and the Grabby and Grandad party! Glad to see I’m not the only one with a happily unhealthy addiction to watching the un-ending trials and tribulations of this entitled little “influencer” and her multitude of first world problems!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to Tattle and the Grabby and Grandad party! Glad to see I’m not the only one with a happily unhealthy addiction to watching the un-ending trials and tribulations of this entitled little “influencer” and her multitude of first world problems!
Welcome. Get comfy and pour yourself a drink of your favourite tipple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not one for commenting on appearances and actually I thought the family photo was really sweet, but when she said she was wearing the nipple shields all the time for ease, I did wonder........do you remember that episode of Sex and the City with Samantha’s faux nipples? 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The latest post with alllllll the curly brackets... grabby, I know you read here, please take note! Your grammar and punctuation is appalling for a pretentious snob...
Jesus Christ....there are curly brackets within the curly brackets.

And a new hashtag..#usthreeandthesea 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ....there are curly brackets within the curly brackets.

And a new hashtag..#usthreeandthesea 🤮
Wonder how long that one has been in the pipeline, I’m calling the following for this weekend:

• #ohidolovetobebesidethesea
• #vitaminsea
• #thisguy
• #ihavethisthingwithunnecessarycurlybrackets

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You'll like it here !

Reactions: 3
Photographic predictions for the Weekend:
- A heart shaped thumb photo (potentially with new baby strategically placed in background to feature in the epicentre of the heart)
- At least one triple stacked gelato ice cream with a caption eluding to the best bank holiday weekend ever...
- “Baby-Bee” modelling the latest gifted/ad/hashtag-spon baby-parasol/suncream/newborn-swimwear in the midday sun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering how many bleeping items of baby clothes she posted on that blog post when she was pregnant Freya sure has spent an awful lot of time in that same blummin pink outfit...
{maybe it’s because they match perfectly with Grandads insta famous shorts}

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First thing u bring on hols with a newborn..the bleeping tripod for family pics 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think you purposely tried to wind us up. She can't seem to write a caption without {pointless curly brackets}, and 'allllllllll' the ridiculous hash tags. Every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The latest post of the 2 front doors is really tit. Her front door ones usually are, but this one is particularly tit.
I can’t even find any other adjectives to articulate how tit it is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.