RVK Loves #5 Grabby’s an expert, we have no clue, did you know she was gifted a bugaboo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice real dose of real life on the stories! Wait, you mean not everyone has someone come to their home to do their toe nails 3 weeks after having a baby?? I’m sure that’s every sleep deprived new mums priority. That and going to the spa of course. 🙄

Or is she busy trying to show us her husband does do baby stuff and she doesn’t need to emergency dial her mum for every little thing!!! 🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s just been done to answer the criticism on here of what he does for “work”. Do you know what, I don’t care if neither of them need to work and they just live off her dad and in return they do but and pieces for his business and social media work for some side income. But own it and don’t make out like you work sooo hard.

Reactions: 10
It’s just been done to answer the criticism on here of what he does for “work”. Do you know what, I don’t care if neither of them need to work and they just live off her dad and in return they do but and pieces for his business and social media work for some side income. But own it and don’t make out like you work sooo hard.
And she doesn’t read on here(!) 🤣

Reactions: 7
And she doesn’t read on here(!) 🤣
She 100% does!! She pretends she doesn’t read as we’re all just saddos who clearly must be “very unhappy with their own lives” and she “doesn’t want that negativity” in her life, but it’s funny how as soon as we say something she’ll address it or post a photo of the contrary on her insta 😂 I’d be AMAZED if she didn’t read here, who in their right mind wouldn’t want to know what was being written about them online? It’s human nature 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She 100% does!! She pretends she doesn’t read as we’re all just saddos who clearly must be “very unhappy with their own lives” and she “doesn’t want that negativity” in her life, but it’s funny how as soon as we say something she’ll address it or post a photo of the contrary on her insta 😂 I’d be AMAZED if she didn’t read here, who in their right mind wouldn’t want to know what was being written about them online? It’s human nature 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. We are actually providing a public service you know 🤣 we help these influencers improve themselves 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
On a different note, has anyone seen blossoming birds and all that’s pretty today? Both off on a gifted holiday for the new centerparks that has opened. 🙄 I’m so done with this side of Instagram. A) it’s so cringe and boring seeing all these ‘influencers’ off on the same holiday and B) centerparks charge an absolute fortune for breaks in the school holidays. Like bordering on extortionate. Last time I looked it was over £1,000 for 4 nights this time of year 😳 So they’re happy to rip off hardworking parents, and penalise them by forcing them to fork out twice the price if they want to go in the school holidays, but then they can throw free holidays at these instagrammers who can more than afford it? Has anyone seen all that’s pretty’s new build? There has been NO expense spared on that house! Yet she gets free holidays left right and centre. I think watergate bay was the last one with Joules. It honestly boils my piss!!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That house must be costing a bomb for all that's pretty. At least it's different to all of the insta homes we are seeing with their gray gray gray and bloody crushed velvet everything

Reactions: 3
That house must be costing a bomb for all that's pretty. At least it's different to all of the insta homes we are seeing with their gray gray gray and bloody crushed velvet everything
Crushed velvet is one of the tackiest and ugliest things I have ever seen.

Reactions: 14
I agree - it’s a lovely looking house, and it’s nice to see she has the confidence to decorate in her own style and not become yet another insta cliche/clone, but does she really need ANOTHER free holiday? I’d much rather have seen centerparks run a giveaway on their page, and give it to a family that really couldn’t afford it otherwise and ask them to do an honest review. Much more appealing to the masses in my opinion, rather than watch the same old instagrammers over and over again tell me how amazing the place is. Of course they’re going to tell me it’s amazing, everything is bloody amazing if you pay them enough to say so! Like Joules clothing, Hampton and Astley bloody bath towels, that clothes steamer that every man and his dog are plugging at the moment. Yawn yawn yawn. Bore off and find some original content!! Anyway, rant over, back to Grabby... 😂😂

Urgh, that photo getting her nails done is so staged for the gram. She missed a trick to go full on Gisele and have the baby feeding on her. Multi tasking hard working mama that she is now.

• Haha
I do like Lily Pebbles especially her recent stories of how manic her life is and how she is struggling with the baby ( keep it real ) hated breast feeding & emergency C section , nothing smug about her IG

And who put up about having a bloody pedicure , she is sooo smug now ugh 😑

I like how they ate last nights BBQ in the ‘lounge’, not the living room, sitting room or front room. Shows her class. Sorry people who say lounge.

Urgh, that photo getting her nails done is so staged for the gram. She missed a trick to go full on Gisele and have the baby feeding on her. Multi tasking hard working mama that she is now.
It’s like Soho House but in her ‘lounge’. Soho House would never use the word lounge. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I like how they ate last nights BBQ in the ‘lounge’, not the living room, sitting room or front room. Shows her class. Sorry people who say lounge.

It’s like Soho House but in her ‘lounge’. Soho House would never use the word lounge. 🤣
I say living room. Do I pass? 😂

[/QUOTE]

I believe the correct terminology is sitting room or (with)drawing room 😂 Definitely not LOUNGE - Christ she showed her true colours there.

Reactions: 5
I was not allowed to say lounge as it's common to 'lounge' (my mum is a total snob!) We used to have to call it the sitting room, living room or blue room!! (not that we had any other coloured lounges!!!! )

Reactions: 5
I believe the correct terminology is sitting room or (with)drawing room 😂 Definitely not LOUNGE - Christ she showed her true colours there.
[/QUOTE]
I shall start directing people to my sitting room from this day forward then 🤣

I was not allowed to say lounge as it's common to 'lounge' (my mum is a total snob!) We used to have to call it the sitting room, living room or blue room!! (not that we had any other coloured lounges!!!! )
Love that. The blue room 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.