Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ‘worked’ with Bearwood? It’s her husband and brothers ‘business’! 🙄 she hurts my head
[/QUOTE]

Everytime Grabs uses the word "work", Inigo Montoya pops in my head...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 5
They aren’t fit for the charity shop, who on earth would buy them! Ready for the bin.

Reactions: 12
There is the odd photo on the Bearwood page of other homes/kids but the majority are Bentos and Ratlas “kindly sent in by RVKloves” and photos “sent in by a grandparent” aka Mama kedgefund, featuring Bentos and Ratlas. Should actually say “sent in by my mum” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They bought a bike for F when she wasn’t even 1 just be because it was on the sale (and it was instagrammable). I just can’t…
Of course they’ll look for another house to buy, that’s the only way she can continue having some form of content 🙄

Reactions: 9
They bought a bike for F when she wasn’t even 1 just be because it was on the sale (and it was instagrammable). I just can’t…
Of course they’ll look for another house to buy, that’s the only way she can continue having some form of content 🙄
They can’t afford to live there. If she wants to do duck all for the rest of her life they need to find a way to cut costs evidently. I also think they’ll make a loss on that house. Hopefully by the time they sell the influencer bullshit will have had its day and she won’t get loads of freebies this time

Reactions: 7
Presumably so potential advertising partners can't read it.
She repeats her life down to the calendar day and records the repetition shot by shot on insta. She has spent 10 years carefully tagging all her travel shots with #rvklivestotravel and home with #rvkhome, freya stuff with #RVKbaby etc etc.

It's ALL so tightly controlled and catalogued.

The ONLY reason she would have that RVK handle pried out if her weird controlling grip would be if there is money at stake. The agent that got her the Garage MOT ad *must* be making her do this. Tattle is the 2nd and 3rd hit after her actual account.

We just need to make sure all her old threads and the wiki have her new Rebeccaloves_ handle added too.

Screenshot_20230112_114802.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She repeats her life down to the calendar day and records the repetition shot by shot on insta. She has spent 10 years carefully tagging all her travel shots with #rvklivestotravel and home with #rvkhome, freya stuff with #RVKbaby etc etc.

It's ALL so tightly controlled and catalogued.

The ONLY reason she would have that RVK handle pried out if her weird controlling grip would be if there is money at stake. The agent that got her the Garage MOT ad *must* be making her do this. Tattle is the 2nd and 3rd hit after her actual account.

We just need to make sure all her old threads and the wiki have her new Rebeccaloves_ handle added too.

View attachment 1876551
Maybe future thread titles should be kept simple
RVK_loves/Rebeccaloves_ #1 to start with?

Reactions: 9
You’re right. It was always obvious she was running the Instagram page but this comment in the reply confirms it. I also noticed someone call her out on this last night on the latest post but surprise-surprise, that’s been removed now!
The bookcase might have just needed a “light dusting” but those helper stools in the kitchen definitely need more than inconspicuous clean!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s admitted that her house is freezing cold then… Plus Waffy might question his corridor if they stay there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.