Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s herself who does all the social media for Bearwood Plytastic Furniture, isn’t it? She’s the only person I see on SM who uses both ‘and’ and a ‘&’ in the same sentence. I only ever see that on Bearwood’s crappy posts and her shittier posts. And so she is thanking herself in the third person for ‘sending in’ the photos of the grubby ply in her grubby home… halfwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can't Freya build a car garage for Freya? Why does she build it but Raffy uses it?

Also pink canopy, grey elephant head shot today.The passport flatlay is roughly another 2 grey and pink shots away.

Reactions: 10
Why can't Freya build a car garage for Freya? Why does she build it but Raffy uses it?

Also pink canopy, grey elephant head shot today.The passport flatlay is roughly another 2 grey and pink shots away.
If you’re right about this then she’s sadder than I thought possible I swear to god

She’s ‘worked’ with Bearwood? It’s her husband and brothers ‘business’! 🙄 she hurts my head

Reactions: 9
If you’re right about this then she’s sadder than I thought possible I swear to god
Looking back, she did the museum pic in Tring then a few days later Freya’s room shot then next pic flatlay, BOOM! I’m not feeling it’s on the cards yet this year but we do know how she loves to repeat herself pathologically

Reactions: 8
Because they are skint and you can't buy slop with no pennies. Every pound is a prisoner in her purse

Reactions: 6
Farewell RVK, we all know you’re trying to distance yourself from this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hunters and heels/by Lauren McDermott done this. The new thread will have to have both of her handles in the title now so they are linked 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More crumpled third/fourth hand clothes from Asda - uploaded to vinted now!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.