Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs give me strength! She should NOT be posting about certain concoctions preventing cancer!

Edited to add ‘curcumin, a substance in turmeric, can kill cancer cells in certain cancers. But we need more research’. This info is on the Cancer Research website BUT Dr Grabethena is the last person I’d take advice from re health!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Anti cancer 🤬🤬🤬 she’s bleeping dangerous. That has boiled my blood this morning. These influencers should be regulated - you shouldn’t be able to make such wild claims with no proof

Reactions: 17
Do you think she did some additional research or does she get all her “health” info from insta? The only positive is that she’s not antivax I guess…

Reactions: 8
Do you think she did some additional research or does she get all her “health” info from insta? The only positive is that she’s not antivax I guess…
Insta is her holy grail. I doubt she researched responsibly

Reactions: 6
Dear Grabby

Kindly duck off.

Regards, Tattlers

PS. If you want to up your dose of turmeric, try some other food once in a while, like Indian curries (not your pretend slop veggie curries). But you won't, because you don't trust 'strange asians' so this is why we've never seen you go to a restaurant or make food that is even slightly exotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alllll those health foods, allll the supplements including hair supplements and she still looks haggard and like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards. Good advert she aint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Alllll those health foods, allll the supplements including hair supplements and she still looks haggard and like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards. Good advert she aint!
They are always ill !! Hardly a ringing endorsement.

Reactions: 12
I see she’s asking herself questions again. As if someone is asking her about post natal vitamins and gut health. What? And the hyacinths in candle jars. Literally no one asked you that grabs, come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she’s asking herself questions again. As if someone is asking her about post natal vitamins and gut health. What? And the hyacinths in candle jars. Literally no one asked you that grabs, come on!
She’s been using those jars for random tit for YEARS. She even gave a tutorial once which involved using a crisp packet 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reported her too , she’s not qualified nor should she be giving any health advice like this !

I reported the stories too..and they have gone. Well done Tattlers..she should be ashamed posting such ill informed nonsense.

Reactions: 9
I reported the stories too..and they have gone. Well done Tattlers..she should be ashamed posting such ill informed nonsense.
I noticed that but I think if you report something it disappears off your feed? It was gone immediately once I’d reported it

Reactions: 3
I noticed that but I think if you report something it disappears off your feed? It was gone immediately once I’d reported it
Ah, didn’t realise that. Those who haven't reported will need to keep us in the loop whether it disappears!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.