RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she has mentioned Halloween already....🤯
Trolling us surely with that.

What a relentlessly dull life (whether it’s contrived or not). Allotment, dahlias, the same golden fields, tippex nails. On and on. It’s the same every single year. Too busy to “make crafts” before a playdate (because that’s what we all do right ?!!!!) or to show us the makeover of Freya’s bedroom (when she has time to share a billionty photos of her life every week).

Reactions: 5
‘Never not……’ 🙄
Hate it when she writes that!!!! Also 'excited for' You're excited about Grabs, not for!!!!

Hi Grabby. We mentioned the lack of bathtime evidence a week or so ago and lo and behold, today we have stories of Waffy in the bath 🙄.

Next up, can we please see some evidence of you actually being a caring parent rather than using your kids as props for the gram?
We said there'd be a bath post or story soon, she's so predictable and clearly reads here :D

Trolling us surely with that.

What a relentlessly dull life (whether it’s contrived or not). Allotment, dahlias, the same golden fields, tippex nails. On and on. It’s the same every single year. Too busy to “make crafts” before a playdate (because that’s what we all do right ?!!!!) or to show us the makeover of Freya’s bedroom (when she has time to share a billionty photos of her life every week).
What the hell was she too busy doing exactly?!!!!

Reactions: 7
She's selling tops for £1.50?! They must be BROKE! :ROFLMAO:
What an idiot ! 🤣

So last week "school was out for summer", this week we have "summer' camp"...womder what is next "homecoming" or "fall prom"?
You life in Watford grabby not Beverley Hills 90210
Just relayed this to my partner and instantly he said is she American 🤣 - I told him she flits from US BS to Aussie BS 🤣 Also mentioned the Kiddos and he said it makes his teeth grate ! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's used:
Summer Camp
Fall
Take out
The holidays

She's peak Instawanker when she does this.

Almost guaranteed she also says "Can I get ..?" When she orders her gelato.

ETA my phone corrected gelato to fellatio. Which would be funny generally but has set me howling in relation to our Grabbly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My pet peeve is her overuse of the word ridiculously … ridiculously cute, ridiculously excited, ridiculously oversized sandals ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s like she has an instawanker phrase book full of cliches she must include daily. Right now, ridiculously, never not… people don’t speak like this in real life.

Just got back from holiday where my ten month old (who must 100% be trolling me) stood up on her own for the first time… in the sea.
I am not ok right now. (I won’t be posting a ‘glut’ of photos for the ‘gram though.)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The playground was a little bit old for F? What does that even mean? Only brand new shiny slides will do? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The playground was a little bit old for F? What does that even mean? Only brand new shiny slides will do? 😅
I think she means freya wasn’t old enough to appreciate it? But who knows with Grabby and her ramblings?

I hope she got Ben to sort out the bow on that top. And the twisted bra strap. So inspirational

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ad/pr tickets 🙄 why can’t she call them what they are - freebies!
A free trip to a playground. They knew the exact Insta-wanker who would grab this in a heartbeat. Except, both her kids are too young to appreciate it 🤦🏻‍♀️

My pet peeve is her overuse of the word ridiculously … ridiculously cute, ridiculously excited, ridiculously oversized sandals ?!
She says it so much! Like a teenager speaking.

Reactions: 6
A free trip to a playground. They knew the exact Insta-wanker who would grab this in a heartbeat. Except, both her kids are too young to appreciate it 🤦🏻‍♀️

She says it so much! Like a teenager speaking.
Never not ridiculously pissed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's used:
Summer Camp
Fall
Take out
The holidays

She's peak Instawanker when she does this.

Almost guaranteed she also says "Can I get ..?" When she orders her gelato.

ETA my phone corrected gelato to fellatio. Which would be funny generally but has set me howling in relation to our Grabbly
BRILLIANT I'll get a Fellatio with sprinkles ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whereas in reality shes just an uptight Watford housewife- there is zero relaxed stateside vibes coming from her. Like everything with RVK … it’s all a facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly think she is just trolling us now. She is either trying to make our minds explode (Mind. Blown. Tattlers. Anyone?), or is going with the theory that if she posts too many ridiculous things at once we won’t know where to start! I can’t actually even pick what insane thing she’s posted in the past couple of days to talk about 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think she is just trolling us now. She is either trying to make our minds explode (Mind. Blown. Tattlers. Anyone?), or is going with the theory that if she posts too many ridiculous things at once we won’t know where to start! I can’t actually even pick what insane thing she’s posted in the past couple of days to talk about 😵
I honestly think that she doesn’t have the personality/sense of humour/brain cells to do that. It’s just how she is - she’s just never not being ridiculously ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.