RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a friend who has just had a beautiful extension done, yet spends zero time at home because she gets depressed. As a knock on of this, her children cannot just play or amuse themselves. They just destroy everything, I bet this is what happens here.

She never just lives in the moment, every break soaking it up is planned to get engagement up and she's still taking a million photos.

Don't get me wrong, my two fight like anything but Friday is always our stay at home and catch up day...she's bonkers.
It's so important that children can play independently. They won't have one to one help at nursery or school. My two loved being at home, playing or watching TV. She seems to think its child abuse to spend time at home.

Reactions: 5
How many ‘first steps’ is Raffy going to take ?
In the sea? on his birthday? In the shoe shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many ‘first steps’ is Raffy going to take ?
In the sea? on his birthday? In the shoe shop?
In a house?
With a mouse?
In a box?
With a fox?
On a train?
In the rain?
On a boat?
With a goat?
Here, there and anywhere.

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Grabby - I don’t stereotype my kids but isn’t it funny that Waffy loves trucks and Fweya loves babies

also Grabby - haha look at the boys getting dirty in the garden and Freya playing dress up

🫠🫠
My. Exact. Thoughts.

"Boys like water and engineering and mud! Girls like pRetTy dReSsEs !"

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grabs calm your tits. We get it. You breastfeed
Did she get the fellas out yet again? I must have missed it.
I might start taking a picture everytime I give my son his dinner. I mean he's a teenager and loves spaghetti or a nice roast but it's the same thing, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she get the fellas out yet again? I must have missed it.
I might start taking a picture everytime I give my son his dinner. I mean he's a teenager and loves spaghetti or a nice roast but it's the same thing, right?
Fellas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weetabix as fences on a tuff tray 🙄 Imagine Frah Frah at "pre school" when she starts taking the snacks and building fences out of them.
10x more imaginative than any other kid.

Reactions: 7
Weetabix as fences on a tuff tray 🙄 Imagine Frah Frah at "pre school" when she starts taking the snacks and building fences out of them.
10x more imaginative than any other kid.
Oh ffs. Sorry but what an absolute waste. Knowing grabs she’ll make some chia seed fences

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Families using food banks in their thousands and Farmer "Yeyya" hay bailing those Weetabix.

At least she remembers to politely critique her Mama's cooking. She's 10 X better at waxing lyrical about food than you G̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶C̶o̶r̶e̶n̶, lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Oh to be a kid again!"... I'm saying nothing!!! 😆🤐

So, one of those cousin(s) must be the one she mentioned on her previous tweets.

Surely these friends are trolling her.. It’s uncanny!
Watfords Kings Langley answer to the mini pops... the 10x better than you lady, Elton John & Kiki Dee tribute act with classics such as:

I'm still standing {feet apart}
Benpeeado and the jets
Are you ready for under age love
Diptyque candles in the wind
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
"Oh to be a kid again!"... I'm saying nothing!!! 😆🤐

So, one of those cousin(s) must be the one she mentioned on her previous tweets.

Watfords Kings Langley answer to the mini pops... the 10x better than you lady, Elton John & Kiki Dee tribute act with classics such as:

I'm still standing {feet apart}
Benpeeado and the jets
Are you ready for under age love
Diptyque candles in the wind
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
These are fab. Also there's a bigger link too as we know Elton owned Watford Football Club and Grabby lives in Watford.
You made me look at the Elton back catalogue and I found some more gems...

Boogie (Dress like a) Pilgrim

Ain't Nothing Like the real thing: Grabby's Nails edition

Better Have a G(r)ift

Between Seventeen and Twenty (I had already been in a real relationship about 5 years)

"Big D̶i̶p̶p̶e̶r̶ Flipper

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi Grabby. We mentioned the lack of bathtime evidence a week or so ago and lo and behold, today we have stories of Waffy in the bath 🙄.

Next up, can we please see some evidence of you actually being a caring parent rather than using your kids as props for the gram?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Grabby. We mentioned the lack of bathtime evidence a week or so ago and lo and behold, today we have stories of Waffy in the bath 🙄.

Next up, can we please see some evidence of you actually being a caring parent rather than using your kids as props for the gram?
She’s the gift that keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.