RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very quiet. Is she away in the pimped up caravan? I feel a glut of photos coming..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘But he only wants to walk holding our hands right now’
… so he’s not walking independently yet then, just say it grabs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You’re welcome Grabs. I suggested buying some cruisers didn’t I? And he can’t be walking independently otherwise he’d be wearing a pair of SHOES

Reactions: 9
Am I going mad or did they already get his 'first shoes' a few weeks ago? I'm sure there were some stories about going to Clarks 'on a whim' and not realising they needed an appointment for measuring or something. Or was this for Freya?

Reactions: 4
Am I going mad or did they already get his 'first shoes' a few weeks ago? I'm sure there were some stories about going to Clarks 'on a whim' and not realising they needed an appointment for measuring or something. Or was this for Freya?
That was Freya.
The latest whim you are probably thinking of is the preloved ikea bed on marketplace!

Reactions: 2
That was Freya.
The latest whim you are probably thinking of is the preloved ikea bed on marketplace!
Oh yes. So many 'whims' (that were carefully preplanned 4628 weeks in advance to coincide with good weather and making sure their outfits co-ordinate) that I can't keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.