RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we have pulled off an outfit epiphany, Grabby will thank us for drawing her out of her gingham tablecloth/Amish dress sense.

If we could get her to lose the fricking salties then our work here is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Golly gosh, what a busy weekend grabby had... a beautiful wedding {her dress wasn't the norm for her, it was rather risky of boobage falling out if she bent over. And OMG at her selfie, her feet looked black - self tan overload 😳} that she didn't upstage with a floral headband made by mama kedge and bringing the pink-suited peeado with her AND 2 birthday parties! The first party looked a lovely non fussy relaxed typical toddler party unlike the one grabby hosted for her followers on instagram frah frah.
We know she likes to get the boobs out at any opportunity, she breastfeeds don’t you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually can’t wait to see the caravan and how impractical it is.
And manky. She leaves mouldy food in the car for months so let's see what state she keeps the caravan in.

As long as there's some Instagrammable baskets on hooks nothing else matters eh Grabby, especially basic cleanliness and hygiene!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well half the South East appears to be flooded tonight. So I bet they are having a jolly time if they are away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Follower numbers have dropped again. 93.7k now. Obviously that’s 93.7k too many for this muppet, but at least some people have seen the light.

Reactions: 12
So we think she's off somewhere in the dreamy caravan? I assume before long there will be posts comparing a drizzly day in the caravan in Kent with feeling like a week in an Airstream in So-Cal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So we think she's off somewhere in the dreamy caravan? I assume before long there will be posts comparing a drizzly day in the caravan in Kent with feeling like a week in an Airstream in So-Cal.
Photo dump incoming…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.