RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t possibly say anything more stupid than when she said Raffy avoided being born with a tongue tie due to the vitamins she took
My SIL told me the same thing; I didn’t have the heart to tell her it’s genetics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That aquaplay is revolting! Why would you show that? That’s even worse than the car. Her kids play with that and then put their hands in their mouths. Ugh…
Also, all the water spent on paddling pools (not just Grabs, all of us actually) makes me a bit uneasy, that’s a lot of water “wasted”. Is it just me?

Reactions: 9
The advert is so bad I love it. I imagine if Instagram was a GCSE it’s what a school kid would produce. This is probably an insult to that generation though who would actually probably do a much better job 😂
I think if her advert was for GCSE, it would have been ungraded!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That advert! Omg. I wonder If she did the voice over because we criticised her for not speaking in adverts.

• Haha
It reminds me of being in school and everyone would have to take it in turn to read a chapter of the book!
It also reminds me of her wedding speech! But talking about vitamins instead of a pweirdo.
She must be aware she does not pronounce her th in sentences. Surely she would have fought (😏) a little more of how she sounds.

And that water play!! Why does she think it normal to show everyone how rank she is. It is embarrassing that she thinks nothing of it. It looks like the most shallow toy that you would surely just tip out, quick clean and fresh water next time. It’s not 👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼 Grabby. Just basic hygiene. I get paddling pools aren’t as quick to empty and refill. But does she really need to ask people how to keep it clean? A quick Google would surely suggest a cover or chlorine tablet??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she.....talking?!!!
On that AD?????
Oh dreamy voice over.

My favourite colour is texture.
I can hardly understand her, she's mumbling and talking too fast in her usual dreary tone 😨 Sounds like a teenager talking!!

How can she send something in?! She’s family 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet she posted that. She’s bigging up her own house and not the company!

Of course she can’t do anything without Ben. Silly me. That looks suspiciously like a pale freckled arm and a pink t shirt at her ‘date’ with Freya 🙄
Well spotted 🤣

It reminds me of being in school and everyone would have to take it in turn to read a chapter of the book!
It also reminds me of her wedding speech! But talking about vitamins instead of a pweirdo.
She must be aware she does not pronounce her th in sentences. Surely she would have fought (😏) a little more of how she sounds.

And that water play!! Why does she think it normal to show everyone how rank she is. It is embarrassing that she thinks nothing of it. It looks like the most shallow toy that you would surely just tip out, quick clean and fresh water next time. It’s not 👵🏼👵🏼👵🏼 Grabby. Just basic hygiene. I get paddling pools aren’t as quick to empty and refill. But does she really need to ask people how to keep it clean? A quick Google would surely suggest a cover or chlorine tablet??
No wonder her children are always ill, playing with those dirty toys 🤢

I think if her advert was for GCSE, it would have been ungraded!
10x better at getting ungraded than you lady 😆

That aquaplay is revolting! Why would you show that? That’s even worse than the car. Her kids play with that and then put their hands in their mouths. Ugh…
Also, all the water spent on paddling pools (not just Grabs, all of us actually) makes me a bit uneasy, that’s a lot of water “wasted”. Is it just me?
I got a text today from my water provider thanking me for being mindful of my water consumption over the 2 day heatwave. I am so proud I didn’t use a glut of water 😇

Reactions: 5
What is the 10x more thing actually from? I’m guessing she said it once but I missed it
she had a paddy on a gifted wedding trip to Jamaica because another guest had the audacity to comment that it was an expensive location for young people ( it is - and Grab wasn’t paying, it was when she was working for Phoebe) . Grabs response “my husband earns 10 x more than yours” … !

• Sick
Reactions: 8
she had a paddy on a gifted wedding trip to Jamaica because another guest had the audacity to comment that it was an expensive location for young people ( it is - and Grab wasn’t paying, it was when she was working for Phoebe) . Grabs response “my husband earns 10 x more than yours” … !
….And I think she ended the sentence with the word Lady!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh of course I missed the most important word 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry tattlers I’m in the viewing gallery at the pool and it’s hotter than hell.

• Haha
I think the woman offered her a magazine if I remember correctly? She tweeted it and there’s a screen grab on here somewhere

Sandals IS expensive and given that Grabby looks like a homeless orphan the LADY was right to be puzzled at her presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sandals IS expensive and given that Grabby looks like a homeless orphan the LADY was right to be puzzled at her presence.
Grabby couldn’t afford it if she wasn’t living off her parents and ageing husband. She’s never actually worked a day in her life!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.