RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well spotted! And it looks like she carried her in that stupid carrier 🙄

What a stupid bleeping statement to make when people are struggling to put food on the table/pay for fuel etc
#sinkie ?????? What the actual duck!!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is celebrating summer solstice a new tradition grabbys decided to adopt for 2022. I'm just surprised that the Sterling's didn't do a little camper van trip down to stonehenge {they ain't that far away}.

WHY is that head still carrying Freya in that carrier 🤦 She'll be moaning about her bleeping back and needing an emergency chiropractor appointment.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but that dress Freya is wearing is actually quite nice... just a pity her mum couldn't be arsed to wipe her dirty face.

Reactions: 11
Def a dummy clip and def still carrying a 3yo in that bleeping carrier 🤣

Make her walk or bring the pram for gods sake!

Reactions: 8
Is celebrating summer solstice a new tradition grabbys decided to adopt for 2022. I'm just surprised that the Sterling's didn't do a little camper van trip down to stonehenge {they ain't that far away}.

WHY is that head still carrying Freya in that carrier 🤦 She'll be moaning about her bleeping back and needing an emergency chiropractor appointment.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but that dress Freya is wearing is actually quite nice... just a pity her mum couldn't be arsed to wipe her dirty face.
Thats the cheap dress from H&M that she aff linked. I like their kids stuff but I’d just tell peeps where it was from rather than try to earn money from it.
I think she carries Freya to burn off the extra calories. She’s obsessed. I don’t think I was using a buggy when my kids were 3. Mainly because they liked to walk. There is no way I’d have carried them at that age like some trussed up chicken

Reactions: 9
Her own shoes are gigantic as well! Did she buy them last year hoping her feet would grow over the winter? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I being a little dim but why does she always associate raffy with a lion??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dear insta, please don't give her 90second reels. Noone needs to see that many holiday photos we've already seen. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220622_184052_com.instagram.android_edit_63164989568486.jpg
please don't tell her...

Eta - Sorry Rosie I didn't see your post when I posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs pleaseeeee stoppppp with the disgusting food smeared baby photos nobody needs to see them!!!! 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.