RVK Loves #3 #grabalongwithRVKloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure why a pic of that pepto bismol bathroom has any relevance to a Costco trip 🙄
haha, I'm literally in the middle of getting my bathroom done pink! One thing (the only thing!) I like about Grabecca is that I think she does have really good taste in interiors.

Reactions: 1
haha, I'm literally in the middle of getting my bathroom done pink! One thing (the only thing!) I like about Grabecca is that I think she does have really good taste in interiors.
She gets all her ideas from Pinterest! Don’t be fooled. Her previous house was copied room by room from there. I saw proof

One person asked her where the washstand unit is from. As if it’s something you can buy in a shop that’s still made. Her style has been around for years, it’s nothing new or innovative. I don’t like how she has all her glass bottles crammed into the side of the sink. There are too many of them and they look like they are about to fall off. She needs some shelves or hanging baskets as it’s obvious the drawers in the sink unit aren’t useable due to the plumbed in sink. Or, maybe she likes showing off her expensive cosmetics.

Last edited:
One person asked her where the washstand unit is from. As if it’s something you can buy in a shop that’s still made. Her style has been around for years, it’s nothing new or innovative.
I saw it on Pinterest and hey presto she copies

Someone needs to point out to her the ‘I hate people who put mum to..’
See what her excuse is now!

Someone needs to point out to her the ‘I hate people who put mum to..’
See what her excuse is now!
She’ll read it here. 🤣

Someone called LondonEdwardian commented on her post. I had a look at her account and they are adding a monstrous ground floor extension to the back of their terraced house. It looks completely out of proportion. Would hate to be their neighbours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone called LondonEdwardian commented on her post. I had a look at her account and they are adding a monstrous ground floor extension to the back of their terraced house. It looks completely out of proportion. Would hate to be their neighbours.
I just had a wee look, can't help myself 🤭 and I agree. Their neighbours can't be thrilled especially with the added loft too. It sticks out like a sore thumb and really ruins the style of the building. In my humble opinion of course 😊

She’ll read it here. 🤣

Jaysus, that is an eyesore! Pity the neighbours and ruins the style as @fmmac says

Those damn {curly brackets} that she likes to use as much as her question marks give me the rage!! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.