RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know would mods object to "blew his beans up me" in a thread title?! Its the most popular suggestion but....
It seems they didn’t appreciate Lauren being referred to as an “Ad bleep” over on Hunters and Heels 😂

...also, playing catch up:
1) Those tiles are a ridiculous content generating abomination for that hallway. I used to think I liked her interior styling (wtf was wrong with me?) but they’re so wrong on so many levels
- space too large for such a busy pattern (more appropriate in a small Victorian porchway/entrance
- covering those floorboards as has been said is sacrilege
- did the ship not sail for that Insta trend about 12-18 months ago
- do we need a bingo for what content she’ll generate from it - flatlays, flappers and fucktonne of other drivel

2) If you’re on your own, who took the photo then Rebecca you ridiculous cow. Also, do some adulting for a change.

3) Her approach to the pandemic and threat to life, livelihoods and general resilience of all of us is abstract in the extreme. She is completely tone deaf about it yes, but she acts like it’s happening to everyone else and not her. And as for parading around Wickes with the child in a tutu and documenting this for all to see on Instagram she has no idea what it’s like for the rest of us!

Christ I’m angry.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She doesn't need a new carrier. The Ego 360 which she has is perfectly suitable to use for back carries or even hip carries.
No need for the little life monstrosity that she seems to be begging for.
She could get a woven wrap if she feels that a structured carrier is going to be hard with a bump.
Maybe she could even just put the wean down and let her walk or maybe she couldn't cope with chopsy wearing out her shoe leather.
Those dungarees must be minging by now as they are all weve seen her in lately.

Rebecca if you're reading (which I'm sure you will be) put the waist band for the ergo under your boobs, get Freya into a back carry and tighten the straps. Works a treat
...youre welcome

Reactions: 9
It seems they didn’t appreciate Lauren being referred to as an “Ad bleep” over on Hunters and Heels 😂

...also, playing catch up:
1) Those tiles are a ridiculous content generating abomination for that hallway. I used to think I liked her interior styling (wtf was wrong with me?) but they’re so wrong on so many levels
- space too large for such a busy pattern (more appropriate in a small Victorian porchway/entrance
- covering those floorboards as has been said is sacrilege
- did the ship not sail for that Insta trend about 12-18 months ago
- do we need a bingo for what content she’ll generate from it - flatlays, flappers and fucktonne of other drivel

2) If you’re on your own, who took the photo then Rebecca you ridiculous cow. Also, do some adulting for a change.

3) Her approach to the pandemic and threat to life, livelihoods and general resilience of all of us is abstract in the extreme. She is completely tone deaf about it yes, but she acts like it’s happening to everyone else and not her. And as for parading around Wickes with the child in a tutu and documenting this for all to see on Instagram she has no idea what it’s like for the rest of us!

Christ I’m angry.
Firstly ! Today Green about Lauren HH she's just so up her own backside. As for Grabby grabby flipperoo.......God she makes me so angry too. She's never done ONE single honest days work in her f***** life ! Can't take much more of the dross she spews out. She's a spoilt little witch and think of no o e else but her self. She needs to get a bloody job. In fact same goes for a lot of the Influnecers - get a proper job !

Reactions: 9
My thread title suggestion is now on 72 likes... just saying 😂😂😂
It is done

@admin can you close this thread please?

Reactions: 3
I wonder what words of uplifting wisdom Grabby will give us after tonights announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.