RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentions in the comments there are too many gates for her to manage this on her own. It’s not clear.....Does she mean stiles rather than gates??!!

Ffs go a buggy friendly route. If she’s up at the crack of dawn the roads will be quiet. A lot more for Freya to see and she can easily take it all in or jump out for a run around at a park. That field looks boring af.

I don’t even know why I’m debating this when she’s not really looking for a solution. It’s just a blatant beg for a freebie couple with look at me I’m such an outdoorsy earth mother. YOU’RE NOT.

She’ll not need to beg for a double buggy in a few weeks as they prefer to baby carry???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had my kids over 20 years ago... what DID we do without these things? Yawn. Get one of em to bleeping walk that’s what!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She means stiles not gates, what a ficko.

bleeping compromise Grabby, go for a walk in a park with a buggy or let Freya walk ffs! Do your bazillion steps for fitness by yourself by going for a run separately, don't penalise your own kids just because you want to go on a grand hike every time you go out! Toddlers don't appreciate fields and sunrise scenes, they'd rather see people and swings!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It's all old kissing gates around here (I live in the same area) so that's what she means, which would be an absolute ball ache with a buggy. BUT let her walk? Change the route? Go across the road to the park? The choices are endless.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, that was my thought, trying to engage with the sheep!!

She says she's back to being on her own but who took the photo for today's post? Presumably she's out with her mum, so not exactly alone are you Grabs!! And stop calling the Ginge Dada :sick:
I bet they are the type of couple that say things like “can you pass the salt please daddy” 🤢😂 (not that I imagine grabs uses salt 🙄!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We live in the countryside. You know, the real countryside, not one next to the M25. We also have a child the same age as Freya and we have no backpack. She goes in a suitable pushchair (because we bought an appropriate one, rather than an unsuitable #kindlygifted one) or she walks.

It’s not rocket science... perhaps just 10x harder for Grabby to fathom than other people 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She mentions in the comments there are too many gates for her to manage this on her own. It’s not clear.....Does she mean stiles rather than gates??!!
Could be gates. It’s quite possible she can’t figure out how to open a gate all on her lonesome 😔!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We live in the countryside. You know, the real countryside, not one next to the M25. We also have a child the same age as Freya and we have no backpack. She goes in a suitable pushchair (because we bought an appropriate one, rather than an unsuitable #kindlygifted one) or she walks.

It’s not rocket science... perhaps just 10x harder for Grabby to fathom than other people 😂
Freya will end up as pampered as her mama 🙄

Reactions: 3
Omg she is so damn stupid!!! She gets more and more stupid each year doesn’t she.

• Haha
Omg she is so damn stupid!!! She gets more and more stupid each year doesn’t she.
Miss know-it-all wouldn't ask a stupid question without an ulterior motive - engagement or freebie? I expect both. Unless she really is that stupid? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️😆

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know would mods object to "blew his beans up me" in a thread title?! Its the most popular suggestion but....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.