RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the tiles were decided and ordered before they found out she was pregnant, I think it was just for content.

Reactions: 5
Judging by some of her replies on her latest post about walking in fields, she needs to adapt and accept now that you can’t do the same things with children. Fretting about not being able to walk in fields with a bump 🙄. She sounds so selfish, I understand she most likely feels that being out doors helps her mental health but she has a garden, she has a park within walking distance.. ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s trying to get the engagement up isn’t she, I mean it’s obvious - you let the toddler walk? But accept that long power walks not possible, unless you’re willing to wear a less glam but very practical little life type carrier!

Reactions: 13
HOW exactly did the little lamb manage to get pregnant TWICE when she has to ask strangers on the internet about carrying a toddler when pregnant?! Clearly on the scrounge the tight arsed cretin. Why can’t Freya walk? Run in the fields? She can only go so far before she hits the M25 anyway.
Why dress her in that shart suit and wellies if she’s just going to be carried?! This is too much for a Monday morning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s trying to get the engagement up isn’t she, I mean it’s obvious - you let the toddler walk? But accept that long power walks not possible, unless you’re willing to wear a less glam but very practical little life type carrier!
Yes, that was my thought, trying to engage with the sheep!!

HOW exactly did the little lamb manage to get pregnant TWICE when she has to ask strangers on the internet about carrying a toddler when pregnant?! Clearly on the scrounge the tight arsed cretin. Why can’t Freya walk? Run in the fields? She can only go so far before she hits the M25 anyway.
Why dress her in that shart suit and wellies if she’s just going to be carried?! This is too much for a Monday morning 🙄
She says she's back to being on her own but who took the photo for today's post? Presumably she's out with her mum, so not exactly alone are you Grabs!! And stop calling the Ginge Dada :sick:

Reactions: 15
Wouldn't it be great if your most pressing problem on a Monday morning in the middle of a pandemic is how you're going to get your 10,000 steps in walking across a muddy field with a gigantic toddler strapped to you and a bump. On the grab for a free baby carrier maybe? I can't even imagine why it is so necessary to walk the fields - just find somewhere more practical for a buggy! I can't with this girl. Deluded AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, that was my thought, trying to engage with the sheep!!

She says she's back to being on her own but who took the photo for today's post? Presumably she's out with her mum, so not exactly alone are you Grabs!! And stop calling the Ginge Dada :sick:
She might find things easier if she wore walking boots. Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just doing my head in today! I've you say.....too much for a Monday 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But there are SOOOOOOOOOO many gates on the walk {plus the drone of the M25}

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a rock my thread? I'm sure I saw something about not posting family on there but still on her own account? It seems like strange set up.

Reactions: 2
On the beg for a back carrier. For every comment someone leaves I’m tempted to contact the recommended brands in advance with 10 reasons why they shouldn’t be gifting her one...starting with the fact we are in a pandemic and it’s a royal kick in the teeth to Working Mum healthcare workers like myself and ending with a few El Classico one liners from Grabbatha herself..........

Don’t play the “my husbands back to work” card Grabby. Not everybodies husband is working from home at the minute - mine included because he’s an Essential Worker, you got yourself up the duff deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On the beg for a back carrier. For every comment someone leaves I’m tempted to contact the recommended brands in advance with 10 reasons why they shouldn’t be gifting her one...starting with the fact we are in a pandemic and it’s a royal kick in the teeth to Working Mum healthcare workers like myself and ending with a few El Classico one liners from Grabbatha herself..........
If she gets a freebie I’m contacting the company concerned

She might find things easier if she wore walking boots. Muppet.
I can’t walk in wellies. They don’t support my ankles. Walking boots all the way

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she gets a freebie I’m contacting the company concerned

I can’t walk in wellies. They don’t support my ankles. Walking boots all the way
I’d struggle to stay upright walking in mud with a toddler strapped to my back even wearing walking boots. She’s going to seriously injure herself.

Reactions: 7
Does a title need more than this? Grabby - The Tight Arsed Cretin. Gets my vote 😂😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.