RVK Loves #24 Now in tier 4, rules don’t apply – decamping to muma’s with ‘That Guy’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the pretty pictures innit??? {And the hoping to benefit off her raggedy camel coattails to up their own numbers }

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodbye for now then Grabs 👋🏽
Just like the petulant Donald Trump stamping his feet and shouting “lies” as he bowed out of the presidential election campaign without a scrap of dignity, we have all witnessed first hand an angry and bitter, defeated Grabby ungracious as ever, coping with the news that she {and Millions of others} didn’t want to hear...and we all jolly well know she won’t adhere to.

My heart hurts for anybody who has been told they are not allowed to see family on Christmas Day - yes even Grabby.....a tiny bit....maybe, I think? It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

I’m sure we can all think of a time we saw someone on Insta and felt a slight pang of inferiority that left us feeling a bit tit about ourselves....maybe it was the time that consecutive holiday dwelling “influencer” went to the Maldives/Cotswolds/Caribbean/USA/Oz/NYC {delete as appropriate} where you’ve always wanted to go, but couldn’t justify the expense..? So you just scrolled on past the #holidayspam and carried on your day in the Office.

Maybe it was the time that InstaMumHun bragged about how wonderful Motherhood was alongside a dreamy pregnancy, textbook home birth and relatively straight forward breastfeeding journey - and still found time to make chia-courgette-oats every day and green smoothies - whilst you felt Mumshamed for struggling through pregnancy/birth/breastfeeding and living on bowls of Frosties? So you’d scroll on past, take a deep breath and carry on your day....

OR perhaps it was the time that Lifestyle Blogger in her dreamy home who protested how much she adored her husband and family at every opportunity was the one who made your Christmas feel a bit like tit because it’s not in fact, the most wonderful time of the year....? So you’d scroll on past the grinning, staged tree photos, take a big swig of your extra large glass of Merlot and carry on....

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I am sure she will be spitting feathers that she can’t show off all of the McMuffin family fun in her usual ‘my family is 10x better than yours’ fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just like the petulant Donald Trump stamping his feet and shouting “lies” as he bowed out of the presidential election campaign without a scrap of dignity, we have all witnessed first hand an angry and bitter, defeated Grabby ungracious as ever, coping with the news that she {and Millions of others} didn’t want to hear...and we all jolly well know she won’t adhere to.

My heart hurts for anybody who has been told they are not allowed to see family on Christmas Day - yes even Grabby.....a tiny bit....maybe, I think? It’s a tricky one isn’t it?

I’m sure we can all think of a time we saw someone on Insta and felt a slight pang of inferiority that left us feeling a bit tit about ourselves....maybe it was the time that consecutive holiday dwelling “influencer” went to the Maldives/Cotswolds/Caribbean/USA/Oz/NYC {delete as appropriate} where you’ve always wanted to go, but couldn’t justify the expense..? So you just scrolled on past the #holidayspam and carried on your day in the Office.

Maybe it was the time that InstaMumHun bragged about how wonderful Motherhood was alongside a dreamy pregnancy, textbook home birth and relatively straight forward breastfeeding journey - and still found time to make chia-courgette-oats every day and green smoothies - whilst you felt Mumshamed for struggling through pregnancy/birth/breastfeeding and living on bowls of Frosties? So you’d scroll on past, take a deep breath and carry on your day....

OR perhaps it was the time that Lifestyle Blogger in her dreamy home who protested how much she adored her husband and family at every opportunity was the one who made your Christmas feel a bit like tit because it’s not in fact, the most wonderful time of the year....? So you’d scroll on past the grinning, staged tree photos, take a big swig of your extra large glass of Merlot and carry on....
Best sum up everrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sure she will be spitting feathers that she can’t show off all of the McMuffin family fun in her usual ‘my family is 10x better than yours’ fashion.
I am very lucky to live oop North where we are still allowed to have a small bubble on Xmas day.
To celebrate this I will take a photo and have it put on a cheap looking tote bag with the word HAPPY on it and gift it to grabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am very lucky to live oop North where we are still allowed to have a small bubble on Xmas day.
To celebrate this I will take a photo and have it put on a cheap looking tote bag with the word HAPPY on it and gift it to grabs.
Happy Mumma ????? Surely????

• Haha
Reactions: 5

For a woman that bleats on about mental health, maybe she should take this time “soaking it alllll up” to have a long hard look in the mirror at the impact her social media channel may have on other people’s mental health....

Who am I kidding!! She’ll be back in January after the “dreamiest Covid Christmas everrrr” with this guy and chicklet, ready to let rip with more staged, pretentious, show off drivel for 2021.

The only silver lining is we all know what a vacuous, hypocritical, self-centered, spoilt little snob she really is and one day so will lots of others. Merry Christmas Grabetha.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Long time reader on here. She's annoyed too much to not come on here and rant!! She's blocked me so I made another insta to spy. I don't know why I bothered because its the same boring crap, unedible food, boring toddler updates that nobody asked for. You'd think she was the only person to have a baby the way she carries on. Imagine being that tone deaf that admitting that watching happy families affects your mental health? Throwing her toys out of the pram because she'll have useless content.

Reactions: 15
Long time reader on here. She's annoyed too much to not come on here and rant!! She's blocked me so I made another insta to spy. I don't know why I bothered because its the same boring crap, unedible food, boring toddler updates that nobody asked for. You'd think she was the only person to have a baby the way she carries on. Imagine being that tone deaf that admitting that watching happy families affects your mental health? Throwing her toys out of the pram because she'll have useless content.
Hi and welcome x I have a second insta too so that I can spy on her :D I think several of us do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just read that in September a U.K. citizen took the new strain of the virus over to Italy.... Grabby was that you?! Not just sharing wanderlust but sharing Covid too 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi and welcome x I have a second insta too so that I can spy on her :D I think several of us do.
🤣🤣🤣 so funny. Shes the gift that keeps on giving. I'm only up the road from her, she seriously gives me second hand embarrassment. Such an old fogey at such a young age.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.