RVK Loves #23 Not much sterling at the Sterlings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think we have a hard year ahead of us too. Particularly if they don’t agree a deal and we just exit the EU. We will be left out in the cold.
I agree with you, I think we have some very difficult times ahead of us now :cry:

Probably all the people she blocked yesterday.....
Ninja at 7am said she'd lost 45 :D

I agree with you, I think we have some very difficult times ahead of us now :cry:

Ninja at 7am said she'd lost 45 :D
54 now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Perfect! 😂

Yeah I didn’t quite u sweet and this. I actually think saying ‘I don’t want to see happy families this year’ was a far worst thing to say over ‘yes I’m at my mums and I’m covid positive’ what a brat, why would she not want to see families happy? Something tells me all is not good at home 😑
Yep.......negative undertones definitely there. Not the everso happy home she wants us to believe.

👍 called out.
Whoever this was.....give them a medal ! About time she knew how people feel about her.

Reactions: 2
She's found this year soooo hard for her mental health for 'various reasons'. The thing is, it's been awful for lots of people (I include myself) and I'm really sorry if it's been hard for her and had a negative effect on her mental health but I just don't believe her. She curates an image of a perfect life with curated 'chaos' and 'depression' which changes according to the weather. Despite a pandemic, she's managed at least two (three?) foreign holidays and a significant number again within the UK. She has no job to worry about, seemingly no financial pressures (or she would presumably get a job), a gorgeously large house and has even avoided the most restrictive tier for much longer than most of the country.

So, while mental health doesn't depend on external circumstances, I just feel as though she has trivialised the term for so long, casually referring to her being 'depressed' when it seems a holiday or a sunny afternoon immediately cures it, that I don't believe her latest diatribe is anything other than a stamping of the flippers in response to being called out.

She says she recognises how lucky she is but she doesn't. She says she recognises her privilege, then she flaunts it. She is spoilt, immature and lacking in any resilience or coping mechanisms. I feel sorry for her.

PS - I actually think people are perfectly entitled to be fucked off, angry, frustrated, sad etc about the latest announcement. I've had a relatively 'easy' lockdown all things considered. We are financially secure, my work has been relatively unaffected and my family is dead so no elderly relatives to worry about. But I was devastated to hear the last minute change of approach for Christmas - it felt like the last straw in a year that's ground me down. What I object to about Grabs is her sense of entitlement and complete lack of self-awareness when it comes to the message she sends to her followers. Let us remember she is someone who classes the tripe she spouts on the 'gram as 'work'. So perhaps she should be a little less defensive when it comes to audience feedback...

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Also - what you said 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.