RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 1 and Freyas soooooo cute and soooooo obsessed with their new tRaDiTiOn ? I'm marking that down on the bingo card....
ETA- foliage on the wall was also on our bingo card. Double whammy and it's only the 1st day
Screenshot_20201201-091132_Instagram.jpg

-recreation of freyas pregnancy announcement
-trip to get the tree with Grabby and Bentos twinning in camel and tartan✅
• candy canes in front of tree
• flatlay of tree decorations and white company paper stars ✅
• living room decorated to within an inch of its life✅
• Nigellas Coca-Cola ham
•Christmas jumper with pleated midi skirt mirror shot
• de-camping to Mummas
• Benpecked on ladder doing Mummas tree✅
• Pup with Rudolph ears
• fake staged “traditions” with Freya mid November (one tick for every photo she recreates) ✅✅
• childish “he’s beeeeen” post on Christmas morning
• Switching off for a few days to soak it allllll in
-Followed by a glut of pictures from midnight on the 26th that indicate she did not in fact switch off or soak anything in
-gouging followers with Af links during black Friday week to make a few pennies pre xmas ✅
• aff links for alllll the Boxing Day sales
-phone photos printed out on Polaroid paper in flat lays
-something about the privilege of being a "mumma" at xmas
-some xmas tradition shite that she claims freya is soooooo cuuutttee and soooooo obsessed with that freya clearly doesnt give a duck about because shes 1 and has no idea what the hell is going on✅
-selfie with herself, Benpecked and Freya in matching PJs. Bonus points if the mcmuffin clan are also in the same matching PJs
- Dusty old skates and sled ✅ ✅

- flat lay of wreath materials featuring antique scissors of doom
- ta-dah pic of finished artisanal wreath on shabby front door with tasteful pink ribbon
- pic of metal hoops decorated with foliage hanging on wall ✅
- side or back pic of Grabs holding a bouquet of eucalyptus and berries wrapped in brown paper
- close up of small tin VW beetle with Xmas tree decoration with some schmaltzy drivel about Xmas traditions
- pic of McMuffin barn front door to herald their festive week
- blink and you miss it mention of early Xmas celebration with Benpecked’s fam

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Day 1 and Freyas soooooo cute and soooooo obsessed with their new tRaDiTiOn ? I'm marking that down on the bingo card....
ETA- foliage on the wall was also on our bingo card. Double whammy and it's only the 1st day
View attachment 330358
Note mamas hand lovingly placed on Freya’s leg after it was mentioned on here that the last pic of her with Freya wasn’t exactly natural. It reminded me of a catalogue shoot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Note mamas hand lovingly placed on Freya’s leg after it was mentioned on here that the last pic of her with Freya wasn’t exactly natural. It reminded me of a catalogue shoot
I hope Freya had a huge tantrum this morning when she wasn't allowed anything else from the advent calendar 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope Freya had a huge tantrum this morning when she wasn't allowed anything else from the advent calendar 😅
And me! 🤣 but the thing is shes 10x better than any other toddler her age so you’d assume she’d understand it’s one treat a day 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 330358

-recreation of freyas pregnancy announcement
-trip to get the tree with Grabby and Bentos twinning in camel and tartan✅
• candy canes in front of tree
• flatlay of tree decorations and white company paper stars ✅
• living room decorated to within an inch of its life✅
• Nigellas Coca-Cola ham
•Christmas jumper with pleated midi skirt mirror shot
• de-camping to Mummas
• Benpecked on ladder doing Mummas tree✅
• Pup with Rudolph ears
• fake staged “traditions” with Freya mid November (one tick for every photo she recreates) ✅✅
• childish “he’s beeeeen” post on Christmas morning
• Switching off for a few days to soak it allllll in
-Followed by a glut of pictures from midnight on the 26th that indicate she did not in fact switch off or soak anything in
-gouging followers with Af links during black Friday week to make a few pennies pre xmas ✅
• aff links for alllll the Boxing Day sales
-phone photos printed out on Polaroid paper in flat lays
-something about the privilege of being a "mumma" at xmas
-some xmas tradition shite that she claims freya is soooooo cuuutttee and soooooo obsessed with that freya clearly doesnt give a duck about because shes 1 and has no idea what the hell is going on✅
-selfie with herself, Benpecked and Freya in matching PJs. Bonus points if the mcmuffin clan are also in the same matching PJs
- Dusty old skates and sled ✅ ✅

- flat lay of wreath materials featuring antique scissors of doom
- ta-dah pic of finished artisanal wreath on shabby front door with tasteful pink ribbon
- pic of metal hoops decorated with foliage hanging on wall ✅
- side or back pic of Grabs holding a bouquet of eucalyptus and berries wrapped in brown paper
- close up of small tin VW beetle with Xmas tree decoration with some schmaltzy drivel about Xmas traditions
- pic of McMuffin barn front door to herald their festive week
- blink and you miss it mention of early Xmas celebration with Benpecked’s fam
Happy to have finally got a bingo! I reckon Grabs has also screenshot this list and is sitting in Beige Towers frantically red-lining all her carefully planned posts and brainstorming new ones with Mumma.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

new thread.

also to the poster who spotted the Christmas tree pattern on the grid 👏🏼 👏🏼

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.