RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s the case and she really planned to buy it then why doesn’t she buy one and then gift the one she bought to a mother and baby shelter or local nicu so that others can also benefit? Goodness knows she can afford to buy her own stuff anyway.
Because she is self centred, self entitled and the actual thought would never have occurred to her. That’s how deluded she has become

Reactions: 2
How silly of me I thought that rvk was actually friends with liberty london girl !!! I now see that just went to the same event !!! It’s so sad how she never documents any genuine relationships - diessshe have any I wonder ??!!

If that’s the case and she really planned to buy it then why doesn’t she buy one and then gift the one she bought to a mother and baby shelter or local nicu so that others can also benefit? Goodness knows she can afford to buy her own stuff anyway.
She was called out on exactly this point and her official response on donating all these gifts to charity was utterly ridiculous;

'Do you give to charity as part of your job? Why is is something that people are only asking influencers? How would I find or choose a disadvantaged family to give a Bugaboo to? That would be incredibly patronising and unrealistic. Receiving things like this, granted, is a huge perk to my job but there are perks to all jobs.'

😡
She couldn't come across as anymore spoilt and deluded.

The full post was here http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2019/03/influencer-talk-ads-gifting-and-rules.html?m=1

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She was called out on exactly this point and her official response on donating all these gifts to charity was utterly ridiculous;

'Do you give to charity as part of your job? Why is is something that people are only asking influencers? How would I find or choose a disadvantaged family to give a Bugaboo to? That would be incredibly patronising and unrealistic. Receiving things like this, granted, is a huge perk to my job but there are perks to all jobs.'

😡
She couldn't come across as anymore spoilt and deluded.

The full post was here http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2019/03/influencer-talk-ads-gifting-and-rules.html?m=1
She is so lacking in integrity she can’t see past the end of her own nose. Just because companies throw freebies at her to advertise doesn’t mean she has to accept them; she hold politely decline and buy herself, enjoying that nice fuzzy feeling of actually buying something themselves for their own baby?! Emma at Littlewood life recently said she’d declined an expensive garden set, even though they could have done with it, as she felt it was unrealistic consumerism to her followers and it would have made her uncomfortable. Instagram needs more of that, more integrity, less greed.

Reactions: 6
Another new member here - I felt compelled to join after the latest freebie, I mean, “gifted item” - the car seat. That just made my blood boil! The free Bugaboo was one thing (says the woman using a 13yo third-hand buggy!) but the car seat too?! I just wrote a long rant to the car seat company about their choice of freebie recipient... Let’s see if I get a response!

Hello there. It is not often that I feel compelled to write to a company, but your collaboration with rvk_loves has really hit a nerve. I understand that popular instagrammers such as herself provide you with great publicity, but I can’t help but feel aggrieved. This woman has previously publicly bragged on social media (her former twitter account) about how much her husband earns. They afford to go on monthly exotic holidays. They have a huge house and fancy cars. They can afford to pay for a baby’s car seat. Yet here she is showing off her ‘gifted’ car seat on her stories, to go along with her ‘gifted’ buggy system and goodness knows how many other freebies this couple (who can afford to buy their own!) have blagged. It aggrieves me that I (along with countless other new parents) scrimped and saved for car seats and other baby essentials, yet this privileged and well-off young woman got hers for free. Yes, I know the publicity for you must be wonderful, but perhaps you could consider encouraging these so-called influencers to donate their gifts to a baby bank or women’s refuge or other equally more worthy new parent? Just a thought, as I know I am not the only person feeling both saddened and aggrieved at the greediness of these privileged (and somewhat undeserving!) instagrammers.
Kind regards.
So I got a prompt reply from the car seat company...
Hi,
Thank you for your message. We appreciate your concerns and do understand.
We work with many people across social media, print media and digital to promote our brand and products, however we do not discriminate based on what people may or may not have. We work with many people from many different backgrounds.
As a company, we do an awful lot for charities in the UK and globally including car seat safety, supplying variety buses for sick, disabled and under privileged children and much more.
Genuinely we do appreciate your message and will take your concerns on board
Regards
Nuna Uk

She is so lacking in integrity she can’t see past the end of her own nose. Just because companies throw freebies at her to advertise doesn’t mean she has to accept them; she hold politely decline and buy herself, enjoying that nice fuzzy feeling of actually buying something themselves for their own baby?! Emma at Littlewood life recently said she’d declined an expensive garden set, even though they could have done with it, as she felt it was unrealistic consumerism to her followers and it would have made her uncomfortable. Instagram needs more of that, more integrity, less greed.
I was highly impressed with Emma (Littlewood Life) for saying this when I read it on her post. Normal women, that had normal jobs before this bloody term “influencers” thing started BUT the majority of them are loosing the run of themselves. It was refreshing to read Emma’s post that day and for her honesty.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.