RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen the “influencers and Covid-19” thread? I wonder if she’ll pop up on there.

Reactions: 6
Here’s an idea Grabby, if you ACTUALLY want to help the NHS try staying at home and not traipsing to your parents for a photo shoot to try and flog us a £120 picnic blanket 🙄 Your insta says “I clap for the NHS” but your actions say 🖕🏼 to them!

FEEB6F16-ECC9-4331-A853-CB82424F5F07.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Here’s an idea Grabby, if you ACTUALLY want to help the NHS try staying at home and not traipsing to your parents for a photo shoot to try and flog us a £120 picnic blanket 🙄 Your insta says “I clap for the NHS” but your actions say 🖕🏼 to them!

View attachment 110683

Also did she just realise that this happens?? Never one to miss an insta moment...where the f has she been for the last month...too busy watching netflix in bed at 7.30pm after a dinner of chia seeds and organic butternut squash. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also did she just realise that this happens?? Never one to miss an insta moment...where the f has she been for the last month...too busy watching netflix in bed at 7.30pm after a dinner of chia seeds and organic butternut squash. Ffs
Master chef on at this time?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Three more weeks, at least, of lockdown...

A) how much of that time will be spent at Mumma’s?
B) how many trips has she had to cancel?

Reactions: 7
Wonder if this is the same field that she was ‘so glad Mumma found’ last week. How many fields can look like that in a fairly built up suburb near the M25?!
Maybe Mumma had forgotten about it since 2015.
6C208F26-07AD-4896-927E-DF770BED122C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15