RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm so Benpecked doesn't "make her work" and she's now swearing off housework too? What does she actually *do* all day? Because her poorly designed, written and photographed content cannot be taking up her days.
Not the most balanced marriage is it?

Reactions: 5
Hmmm so Benpecked doesn't "make her work" and she's now swearing off housework too? What does she actually *do* all day? Because her poorly designed, written and photographed content cannot be taking up her days.
Not the most balanced marriage is it?
I think she stopped cleaning a long time ago. My house is smaller than hers but I work full time, an actual job Grabs, with a scheduled break and my house is done every day. She's got no excuse to not get it done. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she can't make the bed or why the days and weeks are 'blurry'. If anything she should have MORE time to do things like that....it's not much different from your normal life, Grabs.

But then she's posted it under a photo of her pristinely made bed. So that doesn't add up.... Maybe show a bit of reality once in a while?
I may be about to expose my slovenly ways, but that is NOT basic bed making either.. my making an effort bed making involves throwing the duvet about a bit and MAYBE a tuck in of the ends, and a bit of pillow plumping. It’s certainly not hotel level pressed sheets, a ‘frow’, and display cushions
She’s trying so hard to be relatable, guys

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just had a quick nose on that Twitter account....

So an account she hasn't used for ages was suddenly useful to try and prod B. A. Executive Club response when other channels had failed then? Cos her call is more important than anyone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got very distracted from work... Is it right that this woman is only 27? I was just looking on Companies House... I thought she was at least in her mid-30s based on her clothes and lack of anything fun!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
27?! No... what a waste of her twenties. Gardening and saga style holidays! Where’s the wild?!
Yeh I was so confused. The person listed on Companies House states the birth year as 1993. Unless I'm looking at the wrong person?

I just can't believe she's younger than me! You wouldn't find me in an allotment for at least another twenty years (if ever)! She acts so old. Not mature though, more like a spoilt toddler!

Reactions: 8
Yeh I was so confused. The person listed on Companies House states the birth year as 1993. Unless I'm looking at the wrong person?

I just can't believe she's younger than me! You wouldn't find me in an allotment for at least another twenty years (if ever)! She acts so old. Not mature though, more like a spoilt toddler!
Yeah shes 27. Im 38 and have more fun than her ...and im not fun at all ! Ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah shes 27. Im 38 and have more fun than her ...and im not fun at all ! Ha ha
Imagine what she’ll be like in her 40’s and 50’s etc. She’ll be like an 80 year old. Im in my 40’s and have more fun than she does 🤣

Reactions: 10
Imagine what she’ll be like in her 40’s and 50’s etc. She’ll be like an 80 year old. Im in my 40’s and have more fun than she does 🤣
The rest of her life will be like Groundhog day
Eat slop, faff with flowers and call it work, quick bout of depression when it rains, see mumma, rinse, repeat.

Reactions: 11

Nope. You found the right one. That’s her.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.