RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Aldi! Forever getting mixed up. I swear that the green lid looks the same though!
She uses Aldi nappies too but as nothing to gain for her does not share how good/cheap they are to followers she may be able to help!

Reactions: 5
She uses Aldi nappies too but as nothing to gain for her does not share how good/cheap they are to followers she may be able to help!
They are probably the best ones! I can't stand when we've ran out and have to go to pampers. I really thought Grabby would've done cloth.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I saw the aldi nappies on the holiday photos. Maybe “nipping down aldi” is one of the errands she’s always running.

They are probably the best ones! I can't stand when we've ran out and have to go to pampers. I really thought Grabby would've done cloth.
She would have had to wash them in the dirty washing machine though 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve only just started following her but duck my life EVERYTHING is wonderful and dreamy and lovely and alight with the light of a thousand fairies she’s the most vom inducing individual I’ve ever seen and just to add bleeping self righteous 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if they took that “ birth “ photo before the birth 🤔 so she could stage it like the rest of her life
1000%

Like she bought those frilly knickers so she could look insta-worthy whilst pushing a human along blood and other bodily fluids out of herself. That picture was totally staged at a different time

Reactions: 2
You invite your 'friends' over for a BREAKFAST date (already a bit weird imo.)
Then you served them up porridge with allllllll the toppings {define all Grabalargo?}

WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You invite your 'friends' over for a BREAKFAST date (already a bit weird imo.)
Then you served them up porridge with allllllll the toppings {define all Grabalargo?}

WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU?
Hang on, she actually spelled allllll ‘all’ 😱 Do you think everything is ok? I bet her phone tried to auto correct it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doing a full English or even hot sandwiches would be far too much for her to handle. But surely some breakfast pastries would be nice? Pancakes? Waffles with allll the fruit?

Nope - porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doing a full English or even hot sandwiches would be far too much for her to handle. But surely some breakfast pastries would be nice? Pancakes? Waffles with allll the fruit?

Nope - porridge.
So weird , what's wrong with lunch or dinner? Inviting your friends round for dreamy porridge ?? She's on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If someone puts out a breakfast invite you’d naturally assume eggs and some sort of breakfast meat. I can’t imagine my husbands rage if I dragged him to someone’s house on a set Saturday morning and he was offered porridge 😂 we’d have to get a McDonald’s on the way home !

Tbf I’ve never been invited to someone’s house for breakfast. It’s just not a social meal - or am I missing something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It can be slim pickings timewise with two babies who presumable don’t nap at the same time. But if I only had a short window with a friend we would be having CAKE.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If someone puts out a breakfast invite you’d naturally assume eggs and some sort of breakfast meat. I can’t imagine my husbands rage if I dragged him to someone’s house on a set Saturday morning and he was offered porridge 😂 we’d have to get a McDonald’s on the way home !

Tbf I’ve never been invited to someone’s house for breakfast. It’s just not a social meal - or am I missing something ?
Me neither. Brunch possibly but not breakfast.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.