RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was the same. She would have kicked off majorly sitting on the beach for more than ten mins and she has never been content just to sit and play. Certainly not watch me cook while sitting in her high chair. Maybe Grabby will have a baby like ours next time and it will be a rude awakening, as no doubt there will be others in her NCT group who she probably looks down on assuming it is their parenting rather than her luck.
I’ve had one baby of each type. The ‘easy’ baby was second so I knew it had nothing to do with my parenting😂

Reactions: 4
Comment on her latest post. A hint of a passive aggressive reply that a laughing emoji doesn't quite hide. Does she suspect everyone of being a Tattler?

Screenshot 2020-02-14 at 08.19.56.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
if she thinks ppl don’t like 300 beach photos in a row then why oh why does she post SO MANY?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a stupid way to reply to a comment - if it is a troll then she's played up to it. If it's a genuine follower then she's pissed them off or made them feel awkward. I think if you rely on followers and engagement to earn money you should treat them all with respect! What an idiot.

Reactions: 14
Noticed she was the first commenter on FoD’s latest post. She put lots of 😂

if she thinks ppl don’t like 300 beach photos in a row then why oh why does she post SO MANY?
Because it’s necessary that they are on her squares for her memories! Silly you for not knowing that. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mum has posted pics of the balloon release at Grabbys wedding. She really the least environmentally aware person. Carbon footprint the size of a small nation and the release of non degrading plastics. But still happy to post #organic #earthmother #homegrown type pointless shite.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg I swear her almond butter is from Lidl as I have the same one! Is it possible from the snobby one?!! What a shocker

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Noticed she was the first commenter on FoD’s latest post. She put lots of 😂

Because it’s necessary that they are on her squares for her memories! Silly you for not knowing that. 😆
Of course, what a stupid question I just asked, after all there’s no such a thing as a hard drive. 😆

Reactions: 3
Omg I swear her almond butter is from Lidl as I have the same one! Is it possible from the snobby one?!! What a shocker
Lidl does their own brand of almond butter? I haven’t been into one for almost two months.

Reactions: 1
Mum has posted pics of the balloon release at Grabbys wedding. She really the least environmentally aware person. Carbon footprint the size of a small nation and the release of non degrading plastics. But still happy to post #organic #earthmother #homegrown type pointless shite.
Either Grabby or mumma has been reading here very recently- mumma is now a private account 🧐

Reactions: 1
Surely everyone is now aware that releasing balloons is a very bad idea. What’s with these people??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.