RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t mumma spill they were back from Australia before Becky did?

That’s why mumma has been made to go private - Becky and Benny have their privacy to consider.
She posted the same picture of the walk and said it was nice to have them back which is fair enough. I think more likely it’s to do with previous historical content. Someone’s definitely been reading on here no coincidence it happened the day the gruesome twosome are back.

Reactions: 2
PLEASE someone tell me they’ve seen the latest story about “braving coronavirus” WTF?!
I messaged her direct asking what she was playing at and then she blocked me! Such a little brat, can’t face being pulled up about ANYTHING!
What a stupid witch. No doubt came from a places of racism as we know she doesn't like Asian people thanks to her older Twitter posts.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if mumma grabby is now private due to us discussing her being the founder of the Henpecked Fan Club? 🤔

• Haha
If she stomped those huge feet, there would be a bloody tsunami off the east coast

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The coronavirus story has been deleted, hoping a few people called her out on it!!

Reactions: 9
I have a 5 month old and I really don't understand how she keeps Freya entertained...Freya is older than my baby but even when she was 5 months old she wasn't doing anything with her other than going for dreamy long nap walks and going for cake... I spend my days trying to think of ways to keep him entertained otherwise he gets so bored. We do 2 x formal classes a week and go to 2 x drop in baby play group things. I can't find anything locally on a Monday and it is by far our worst day of the week. I'm dreading next week as it is half term so none of the classes and groups meet and I don't know what we will do all day. I will be bored and so will baby. Oh..we also have massive plastic toys including a jumperoo!!! How does she not get bored? How does Freya always look so happy?

Reactions: 7
I have a 5 month old and I really don't understand how she keeps Freya entertained...Freya is older than my baby but even when she was 5 months old she wasn't doing anything with her other than going for dreamy long nap walks and going for cake... I spend my days trying to think of ways to keep him entertained otherwise he gets so bored. We do 2 x formal classes a week and go to 2 x drop in baby play group things. I can't find anything locally on a Monday and it is by far our worst day of the week. I'm dreading next week as it is half term so none of the classes and groups meet and I don't know what we will do all day. I will be bored and so will baby. Oh..we also have massive plastic toys including a jumperoo!!! How does she not get bored? How does Freya always look so happy?
Not to side with Grabby here, but every baby is different. Some are quite happy to sit and play on a mat (mine always have been), watch you potter in the kitchen, and generally be entertained just through ‘life’.

Reactions: 6
I think it depends on the baby. My daughter is a few days younger than Freya and to be honest, trying to fit in classes now with naps and meal times is a right headache for me now! We go to the library for singing once a week and occasionally go to a play drop-in but mostly she just wants to observe. That said, we have a jumperoo that's used on the daily and a whole bunch of colourful and loud toys that she loves to bite, throw and laugh her little head off at!

I would have loved to have done more classes but she just wasn't bothered by them no matter which ones I tried and I didn't want to waste my mat pay on expensive sessions that she would either sleep through or just whine her way through looking completely non-plussed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have a 5 month old and I really don't understand how she keeps Freya entertained..
Mine was the same. She would have kicked off majorly sitting on the beach for more than ten mins and she has never been content just to sit and play. Certainly not watch me cook while sitting in her high chair. Maybe Grabby will have a baby like ours next time and it will be a rude awakening, as no doubt there will be others in her NCT group who she probably looks down on assuming it is their parenting rather than her luck.

Reactions: 7
Get a tuff tray for your baby and go on pinterest for ideas. They kept my son entertained for hours as a baby. We put glitter and water into sealed bags, made spaghetti and let him sit squelching it through his fingers, put sand in it, other days shaving foam and little balls and stuff. No need to be worried about your baby being bored. Theres loads they can be entertained with at home

Reactions: 4
Finally got a chance to catch up and report: my new journey to work takes me through their village.

Saw them walking down the road, she was bundled up to the eye balls, thick Parker, wooly hat etc. Ben was wearing jeans and a thin crew neck sweater with the sleeves rolled up....it was 2 degrees!!!

Someone gift the man a coat
Perhaps he’s in a perpetual sweat. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Green soup and bread are not treats. She’s thrown the walnut whips and Percy pigs out of shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.