RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope Grabby will recover from her jet lag in time to decorate the entire house for Valentine’s Day. We need a new bingo: heart bunting, giant l o v e balloon and jar of seasonal ‘sweets for my sweet’. I’ll certainly be doing the same on Friday. Oh hang on, I have a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hope Grabby will recover from her jet lag in time to decorate the entire house for Valentine’s Day. We need a new bingo: heart bunting, giant l o v e balloon and jar of seasonal ‘sweets for my sweet’. I’ll certainly be doing the same on Friday. Oh hang on, I have a life.
You forgot a story about their romantic valentines meal of choice- Jamie’s green mac and cheese 😑 since it’s the “best dinner ever?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
[Of course there's no mention whatsoever of the journey home, which is presumably via Singapore or Hong Kong, wouldn't want to have to bring up coronavirus just like she didn't want to mention the bush fires. Can't possibly have anything like that messing up the dreamy feed.]

Unless their on the Quantas direct flight to LHR, a review of which might actually be vaguely interesting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If she was flying cattle class she'll just gloss over it. When she flies club you get the obligatory humble brag.
Colleagues have said that Asian airports are truly surreal places at the moment - not really where I'd want to be with a baby but she'll just choose not to mention it because global pandemics are not oh so dreamy ...

Reactions: 10
She’ll totally gloss over, maybe a quick photo of (carefully) crumpled blankets and shutters saying one of two things:
1. Chopsy sea urchin baby bee teggers did better on the flight and with jet lag than them{?!}
2. Terrible nights sleep, super depressed, but babies be babies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll totally gloss over, maybe a quick photo of (carefully) crumpled blankets and shutters saying one of two things:
1. Chopsy sea urchin baby bee teggers did better on the flight and with jet lag than them{?!}
2. Terrible nights sleep, super depressed, but babies be babies
A passing stewardess leant over and whispered “you got this mama”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She will be a ball of nerves: jet lagged, solo parenting and monitoring for signs of fever or a cough in herself and Chopsy Chuckles.

🎻 {World’s tiniest violin?}

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All this stuff about missing Benpecked? He’s not off volunteering on a school trip, is he 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh my god, I basically just laughed at loud for almost every post so far on this thread. Absolute genius 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
(Can’t wait for that green mac and cheese, it’s inevitable....)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Celebrating the dreamiest Valentine’s Day everrrr with ‘this guy’ (that guy 🙄) and Chopsy Bee Frey Bentos. I can picture it now. And the bile is already rising in my throat... 🤢

Also given her pronunciation of throw (frow) I wonder she ruins her daughter’s name each time she says it... 🤔FReya

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s so lovely. And I’m sure pasha earns ‘10 times more than your husband lady*’ 🤣
*Grabby

I’m not being funny but if I ate something like that you’d smell me coming. TMI? 😂
Nothing is off limits on RVKs threads after the adult nappy clad arse in the air, but yeah I get you 🤣 💨 👃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.