RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Australia it is 🙄 How completely and utterly selfish Grabecky is, she never ceases to amaze me with her heartless decisions and complete disregard for the planet! 😡
Poor Freya being subjected to 40-50* temperatures!

Well said Lizzie! ❤😂😂
And her reply to this woman....so insincere. The tourist board says please come...😂 whatever grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh it is, I lived there for a while about 10 years ago and I’m pretty sure a loaf of bread was $7/$8. It seemed like anything that needed a lot of water to grow or produce (like wheat), was expensive. Totally understandable for one of the driest countries on earth.
Is that like £3- £4?

Reactions: 1
Is that like £3- £4?
On the exchange rate then it was about £5 but now it could be much more. Not sure the rates at the moment as sadly my husband doesn’t earn x10 more than yours so we can’t go to Australia once every two years. Plus he just treated me to a new washing machine which I’m still thanking him profusely for so wouldn’t want to push my luck and ask for a holiday too!
Anyway, must dash back to my errands and getting his slippers ready by the door for when he gets home from work...

And her reply to this woman....so insincere. The tourist board says please come...😂 whatever grabby.
Oh I bet all her ‘Press’ contacts have been briefing her on the latest from the Australian Tourist Board 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the exchange rate then it was about £5 but now it could be much more. Not sure the rates at the moment as sadly my husband doesn’t earn x10 more than yours so we can’t go to Australia once every two years. Plus he just treated me to a new washing machine which I’m still thanking him profusely for so wouldn’t want to push my luck and ask for a holiday too!
Anyway, must dash back to my errands and getting his slippers ready by the door for when he gets home from work...

Oh I bet all her ‘Press’ contacts have been briefing her on the latest from the Australian Tourist Board 🙃
She’s so predictable.

Reactions: 2
Apparently Australian food prices are high. She won't be liking that. I've met quite a few Australians here who've told me that supermarket food is much cheaper here.
Not to worry. She will be doing ALLLL the cooking in her swanky Air b&b. They'll only branch out in gelato

Reactions: 5

Soon she might be gifted another trip Down Under and become the UK Ambassador to Oz. Dame Edna will come here.

oh it is, I lived there for a while about 10 years ago and I’m pretty sure a loaf of bread was $7/$8. It seemed like anything that needed a lot of water to grow or produce (like wheat), was expensive. Totally understandable for one of the driest countries on earth.
Maybe $7 - 8 (or more!) for a fancy sourdough loaf but you can definitely get the standard supermarket bread (the same kind Grabby will be using for her ham sandwiches) for $2 - $3. I can only speak for Melbourne prices though.

(Grabby is so boring she's got us talking about bread prices :oops::LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she not concerned about the air quality and Freyas tiny lungs? Whatever about an adult being too scabby to cancel her flight to a place with microscopic pieces of burning debris in the air, to bring a baby there in order to not forfeit the cost of your flight? That's a whole other level of stingy not to mention dangerous

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I must have missed the RVK blog post about how to use the Ergobaby sling, although it looks like Megan didn’t 😆 7F85F36C-BDDC-466D-BE58-66C7DFA885F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she uses the Ergobaby hurts my back just looking at it. And Freya craning her neck round to see everything - does it not have a outward facing option?

Reactions: 2
A lot of radio silence - maybe allll the jet lag means freybentos isn’t her usual dreamy self and grabby is having to take it allllll in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.