RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allllll

View attachment 73998We have a few from a previous holiday bingo board. Straw hat, basket and passports. She doesn’t disappoint. Of course Freya was perfect for the journey 🙄
Benpecked must be holding all Freya’s stuff for the flight (toys, spare clothes, nappies, muslins). That basket can’t be at all practical as hand luggage.

Reactions: 4
So Australia it is 🙄 How completely and utterly selfish Grabecky is, she never ceases to amaze me with her heartless decisions and complete disregard for the planet! 😡
Poor Freya being subjected to 40-50* temperatures!

Well said Lizzie! ❤😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So Australia it is 🙄 How completely and utterly selfish Grabecky is, she never ceases to amaze me with her heartless decisions and complete disregard for the planet! 😡
Poor Freya being subjected to 40-50* temperatures!

Well said Lizzie! ❤😂😂
OMG she needs to be on Tattle! If she isn’t already! LIZZIE?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They'll say something like Australia needs the tourists spending money and leave out the bad air quality and fierce heat.

Reactions: 5
She’s in Perth, Western Australia by the looks of things so out of reach of the fires...out of sight, out of mind. In approximately 12 hours time we will no doubt be waking up to a stream of stories of Australian supermarkets, Freya taking it allllllll in and her frolicking around in her sundresses saying how laid back it is? The Australians are so chilled? Kinda reminds me of ....?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't get over the double post because the gif is 3mm out of place of the center 😂 Got all the time in the world hasn't she?

Also I can just imagine 18 year old Freya wanting a girls holiday and independence "Freya, sweetie, we raised you to be tee-total. That means no alcohol. Before you were 1 you went to Australia damnit. You went to New York at 6 months old! How dare you want to to clubbing in Ibiza for a girls holiday before Uni. Put your passport down now!"
Children who have parents like those two always rebel.

• Haha
She’s in Perth, Western Australia by the looks of things so out of reach of the fires...out of sight, out of mind. In approximately 12 hours time we will no doubt be waking up to a stream of stories of Australian supermarkets, Freya taking it allllllll in and her frolicking around in her sundresses saying how laid back it is? The Australians are so chilled? Kinda reminds me of ....?!
I dont believe for a second Perth was her first choice. I presume the least amount of money was lost by still going to oz but doing the west coast. Shes too dim and basic to have chosen the west coast deliberately

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not able to hook up with the Byron Bay mamas inc Courtney Adamo if she's in Perth.

Reactions: 3
No doubt she'll find some Koalas to picture with Chopsy Bentos, and as well as some gelato, some
'ice blocks ' to have her lick as part of her weaning.

Reactions: 3
No doubt she'll find some Koalas to picture with Chopsy Bentos, and as well as some gelato, some
'ice blocks ' to have her lick as part of her weaning.
If she posts any pics of them with koalas and doesn’t mention they’ve almost been wiped out I will combust 🤬

Reactions: 8
Fearless!!! Grabecca???!!! The girl that can't manage to travel into old London Town without having a meltdown!!! {{seriously}}!!! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Didn’t Grabecca start her last Australia holiday (a mere 2 years ago) in Perth. So she may well end up stalking Courtney and the rest of the murfer millionaires in Byron Bay. Words can’t express how much I’ve loved this thread today 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘A half arsed message about the fires’ ✅

jeez I’m gonna need to get a fresh bingo round queued up 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently Australian food prices are high. She won't be liking that. I've met quite a few Australians here who've told me that supermarket food is much cheaper here.

Reactions: 1
Apparently Australian food prices are high. She won't be liking that. I've met quite a few Australians here who've told me that supermarket food is much cheaper here.
oh it is, I lived there for a while about 10 years ago and I’m pretty sure a loaf of bread was $7/$8. It seemed like anything that needed a lot of water to grow or produce (like wheat), was expensive. Totally understandable for one of the driest countries on earth.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.