RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see how Bentos reacts to jet lag on the way home. I know someone who took a baby to Auz (his twin got married) and they really struggled with sleep afterwards. I presume she will be a dream.
jet lag is only an issue for mere mortals like us. Benpecked and Grandamamamama will be poised to leap into action. Goodnes, in all the excitement I do hope she’s remembered to do the end of holiday Ocado order.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
RVK #11 Doing the same holiday on repeat? That’s right up our Grabbecca’s street.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she needs more time to go to New Zealand but Australia which is massive she just happy to stay on the same beach the whole time?! She would just do the same in NZ and thats a waste of flights. It’s probably got too much culture for her.
Those bleeping balloons 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she needs more time to go to New Zealand but Australia which is massive she just happy to stay on the same beach the whole time?! She would just do the same in NZ and thats a waste of flights. It’s probably got too much culture for her.
Whenever she says “this guy” I always think of “yes, more like THAT guy” like someone else wrote further up thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t know how she can miss someone she’s always bloody with! I will never get over how deluded she is. Ever!

Reactions: 5
Whenever she says “this guy” I always think of “yes, more like THAT guy” like someone else wrote further up thread 😂
I know right 😂 that's how I've read THAT guy ever since I read about their questionable beginning.

RVK Loves #11 Things with THAT guy aren't as dreamy as they first appear, it's ok she was wise for her years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those bleeping balloons 🙄
Again she has literally reproduced and EXACT shot from her last trip - same beach, same balloons.

Someone commented before asking could she be on the spectrum. Surely this overwhelming urge to do the exact same things every time could be related to that. It's just bizarre

Reactions: 2
Again she has literally reproduced and EXACT shot from her last trip - same beach, same balloons.

Someone commented before asking could she be on the spectrum. Surely this overwhelming urge to do the exact same things every time could be related to that. It's just bizarre
To be fair to her (??!!!) she does say this is a picture from the last trip. I remember thinking at the time of the balloons that the whole picnic was staged for the gram, I think it was the first time I realised it how much of her feed was.

Reactions: 3
I had been a follower for years but I stopped because I realised I was watching for the wrong reasons. I just went to have another look and see how she was getting on.

The stark things that stands out is how positive and amazing everything is. I think that's what irks, what happened to the totally British thing of playing everything down, batting off praise and being ashamed of pretty much anything anyone else would like 🤣

That's why it seems so smug, everything is great and life simply isnt like that for the most. Now I'm pondering if I could do with looking through life with a dreamy lens, is that my issue?

Why does it all seem to show offy, yet really its maybe just being positive?

Questioning my own mind here.

Reactions: 6
Of course there's no mention whatsoever of the journey home, which is presumably via Singapore or Hong Kong, wouldn't want to have to bring up coronavirus just like she didn't want to mention the bush fires. Can't possibly have anything like that messing up the dreamy feed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.