Ruth Crilly #2 Ruth Shilly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she tries so hard.

Presumably she is writing a book. Iā€™m interested to see how Gleamā€™s boom publishing strategy plays out now that Abigail has left and set up her own agency (bergstrom studio).

Reactions: 2
Speak of the devil. She's back with an Aveeno ad. :ROFLMAO:
Adverts where the influencer films themselves in the shower freak me out! It's like they're courting a certain type of Internet weirdo by showing a glimpse of thigh. For someone who is already wealthy, what a desperate thing to do!

Also at the end of the Aveeno ad she has a smile like a creepy serial killer.
Screenshot_20220113-160037_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just checked her blog and the last post said she was 'clocking off' for Christmas. Shut up Crilly

• Sick
I just checked her blog and the last post said she was 'clocking off' for Christmas. Shut up Crilly
She can't work hard at anything!

Remember the mummy YouTube channel she launched and didn't keep up with?

Screenshot_20220113-161654_YouTube.jpg

Or the parenting App that never went anywhere?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I looked through her insta a few days ago and ended up watching a video of her in her hotel room in London, talking about how she bought a duck wrap from pret for lunch and how she had forgotten to bring her pants on the trip, so went to Calvin Klein to buy more. She then hiked her dress up and pulled said pants on to model for her viewers. I was like wtf am I watching?! I donā€™t need to see you try pants on!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked through her insta a few days ago and ended up watching a video of her in her hotel room in London, talking about how she bought a duck wrap from pret for lunch and how she had forgotten to bring her pants on the trip, so went to Calvin Klein to buy more. She then hiked her dress up and pulled said pants on to model for her viewers. I was like wtf am I watching?! I donā€™t need to see you try pants on!!
Yeah she's very keen to get her kit off on camera. I know she was a model, but being an influencer is a bit different to that - it comes across as unhinged.

• Heart
And sheā€™s a bit too in love with that *qUIrKy* ditzy *so relatable LOOK Iā€™m such a frazzled mum but Iā€™m still so fUnNy* internet persona sheā€™s come up with. Shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She can't work hard at anything!

Remember the mummy YouTube channel she launched and didn't keep up with?

View attachment 986630

Or the parenting App that never went anywhere?

The only thing Ruth ever seems to get done is her renovations.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't edit my last post, but she says she's not officially back to work until Monday. lol Took an entire month (plus a few weeks) off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Should these posts of her holiday cottage- in which she stresses sheā€™s getting it ready for bookings -not be labelled as ads?

I see she hasn't posted anything on the blog since December- is she still 'clocked out' or whatever phrase she used

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she hasn't posted anything on the blog since December- is she still 'clocked out' or whatever phrase she used
Yep, it seems like sheā€™s ā€œclocking out for Christmasā€ until May. I had a look at her insta and her cottage yesterday and I legit thought this was the before picture of the bathroom. It looks like a grannyā€™s bathroom that hasnā€™t been done up since the 70s! I now know that the tiles are designed to look like that, but at first they just looked mouldy and smelly to me. Each to their own I guess ā€¦
66895C2D-8F3F-4E33-BA6C-81EE0D8C04A5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know the history of the dorsetnook IG handle? I remember Ruth rebranded The Uphill IG to sell that random app she launched which really annoyed meā€¦ has she now rebranded her home account to sell her holiday cottage?! It shouldnā€™t be allowed. The people who follow these accounts didnā€™t originally sign up to be sold an app or a holiday cottage. The entire purpose of the accounts were changed without notification.

• Wow
Reactions: 7