Ruth Crilly #2 Ruth Shilly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interested in hearing about her laser eye surgery. I’ve been really contemplating it lately

She was absolutely miserable on that vacation. Why on earth did she think a small Greek island was the place for the kids to be entertained... Unless the trip was paid for too!

Reactions: 3
So sick of her selling this crap like she wasn't encouraged to do so, and being paid. Ruth used to seem genuine, but not anymore.

Ad info: no paid or sponsored content. Contains press samples sent with no obligation to feature and any affiliate links are marked *. (These are links that give a very small percentage commission if clicked.) Me+Em Jumper*: e.l.f Camo Blush in Pinky Promise*: Inkey List Bio-Active Ceramide Moisturizer*:Olay Peptide Max Serum - this has crept into the best and bargain buys because if you have an advantage card at Boots you can currently get it for £25. It’s usually £44!*

Reactions: 5
I posted this on the Hirons thread about Ruth and her posting of that affiliate link:

I've totally lost all respect for Ruth Shilly. She's married to a very successful celebrity photographer, has a lucrative and successful career of her own, is clearly minted. I've nothing against anyone wanting to make more money for doing something useful but she wants to make money by doing naff all except posting an AF link on Instagram for the Hirons kits. At some point do these people not turn around and say to themselves I have more than most people do in their wildest dreams, do I really need to bother with that AF link?!
What’s that about Caroline’s mods? Where do they delete posts?

She still can’t shut up about the bloody tree. She must think she’s so funny for going on about it for weeks. I had to unfollow. Complacent rambling doesn’t add anything positive to my life.
Complacent rambling is a perfect description of her output

• Haha
Reactions: 8