Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently deleted and heavily moderated on the daily mail. Anyone know what is being hidden?

Reactions: 7
No idea, a DM reader commented that she used to be friends with him and knew the truth behind his split with Katy Perry. Whether this is true or not, who knows? But I have a feeling that something is going to come out in the near future.

Reactions: 12
Interesting, I'd always thought that he left Katy Perry as she was always going out partying *sniff sniff* and being clean he couldn't be with her. Seemed for sure that he ended it and I don't blame her as she was pretty annoying on that live stream for witness.

Reactions: 11
Maybe he wasn't as "clean" as he would like us believe. Seems happy enough with his new wife who is producing a brood for him.

Reactions: 6
No idea, a DM reader commented that she used to be friends with him and knew the truth behind his split with Katy Perry. Whether this is true or not, who knows? But I have a feeling that something is going to come out in the near future.
I always thought maybe he cheated. It seemed like he broke up with her and not the other way around? (I used to be a big KP fan and watched her documentary...I remember her crying over him) She seemed really distraught.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I think he was very controlling with Katy, she had to do exactly as he said, another ex wrote a book about him (she altered names) and said that he was very controlling and could be pretty nasty. He is now reinventing himself as a family man/spiritual guru, but unless you know him its not possible to be sure of anything except speculate I suppose, his current wife seems happy enough with him. He does seem to have a massive ego though which I personally would find difficult to cope with.

Reactions: 30
I think he was very controlling with Katy, she had to do exactly as he said, another ex wrote a book about him (she altered names) and said that he was very controlling and could be pretty nasty. He is now reinventing himself as a family man/spiritual guru, but unless you know him its not possible to be sure of anything except speculate I suppose, his current wife seems happy enough with him. He does seem to have a massive ego though which I personally would find difficult to cope with.
That wouldn't surprise me! It kind of seemed like he expected her to choose between him and her career, because he wanted kids there and then, even though that was her 'peak' career wise and she had to tour a lot.

I always thought maybe he cheated. It seemed like he broke up with her and not the other way around? (I used to be a big KP fan and watched her documentary...I remember her crying over him) She seemed really distraught.
I watched her "flim" that was just a tour documentary. I did think from it he's sent her a text to dump her while on tour. But then again she could have manipulated the filming to make it look that way.

I think they could both have pretty vicious sides. Remeber when he posted that no makeup photo of her in bed?

I haven't seen anything to suggest he isn't clean, have there been subtile daily mail stories on it?

I watched her "flim" that was just a tour documentary. I did think from it he's sent her a text to dump her while on tour. But then again she could have manipulated the filming to make it look that way.

I think they could both have pretty vicious sides. Remeber when he posted that no makeup photo of her in bed?

I haven't seen anything to suggest he isn't clean, have there been subtile daily mail stories on it?
Yeah thats the impression I got too - that he ended it over text whilst she was on tour.

Omg yes I felt so bad for her then. I think she's really pretty but if that was me, I'd rather someone check with me before they post pics of me on social media.

I haven't seen anything either. I didn't even realise he'd had a second child lol. I would guess maybe a lot of comments on Daily Mail get deleted as I don't think their readers typically like him? (although I don't think they like anyone)

Reactions: 14
Oooh I saw that post on the DM at the time! The person who wrote about knowing him and the real reason behind the split!

And someone else replying too. Was that all covered up? Damn!!

I wouldn't touch Russell with a barge pole. He makes me shudder. I've read a book or two of his and he's literally boned all and sundry, even people you would def not touch, like Jade goody and kate moss, and Lauren harries etc And all manner of prostitutes and he-she's in thailand etc nobody is / was safe! Why would any normal woman find that attractive? he's a walking petri-dish!

There was a girl on another forum yrs ago who said she met Russell at a radio thing and she offered to sleep with him and he agreed and he found a cupboard and they just did the deed and he carried on to the show as if nothing had happened. It was only after she realized he didn't even take her first name! Neither did he use protection. WILD.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Maybe he’s a wife beater ?
Nah, its probably got something to with sex, he is obsessed with it he even had to bring it into the Great British Bake off!! HIs Mrs must be as creepy as him to put up with it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Nah, its probably got something to with sex, he is obsessed with it he even had to bring it into the Great British Bake off!! HIs Mrs must be as creepy as him to put up with it!!
He won ‘shagger of the year award’ a few years back. Rewarded for being a slut ??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He's a very grim man. He wrote in his book that he and his father would book two prostitutes and sleep with them in the same room together.

He is a sex addict and it's constantly on his mind. He doesn't care who, how or when.

I'm amazed anyone marries him. He is a cert to never be faithful, and imagine worrying every time he comes home if he's bringing std's home.

I can't believe for a second he is 'clean' in that way, not with all the hundreds upon hundreds of women and fans he's slept with over the years.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
He’s uploaded a YouTube video about cheating. Of course it’s his usual pseudo-spiritual waffle on society as a whole... but he does clearly say his current relationship is one he would never cheat in and in doing so also implies he was unfaithful in the past (big surprise). He also said you might be in a marriage for the wrong reasons - financial or to progress career wise, for instance. I immediately thought of Katy Perry. That’s not something he ever addresses - these hints are as close as it gets. So it’s worth checking out - though he doesn’t say anything explicit about his own cheating, it’s obviously the subtext. I thought it was interesting timing given the discussion here and apparently revoked mail article.

Here’s a link -

Reactions: 11
I loathe him , he’s an utter twit.

There was an interview in the press a few weeks ago/a month?. He does absolutely duck all childcare for his children, even nappy changes appear to be off limits , he’s a third child for his partner to care for while he indulges in the role of mystical child entertainer when the mood takes him. I’m paraphrasing but that’s what he alluded to.

She must think he’s one hell of a shag.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
He makes my skin crawl. If he's on any shows on tv I switch over to another channel 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 29
He is repulsive and thinks he is far cleverer than he actually is and some sort of wordsmith. I read that nonsense too where he defends never doing any childcare as he sees looking after children as the divine right of women or some such guff. Plus his wife accepts that his mind works on a higher plane so he shouldn't have to change a nappy. He really is such a tedious areshole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.